Reviews for Silent Echoes
Jeremy Kelly chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
That book certainly is getting around, huh? Excellent story so far. I am sure that Ducky's and Gibbs entry will probably be the most profound.
Gunner'sDream chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
this is so great! yay for tim for being such a sweetheart and thinking of such a great idea (even if other people writing in it wasn't part of it _) i especially thought the poem 'echoes of kate' on tim's part was beautiful, as well as the other quotes used. i'm loving this so far and it makes me miss kate too :)
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is such a good story. I love how you've written this and included everything in it. Reading this seriously made me start crying, the way you're conveying their feelings is so emotional and good! Amazing story, I can't wait to see what Abby writes. That should be good. Awesome job with this! You've created a beautiful story :)
GibbsRules chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
OMG! This is a truly awesome story so far ... and so heartbreakingly sad!. Looking forward to reading what Abby will write in the book and i'm also intrigued to find out whether Gibbs will read the book and reveal his thoughts on Kate's tragic death. Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can! :D

BTW, loved the dedications and the poem.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2