Reviews for Desperate is the Silence
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
So sad.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I never thought id say this but i think im rooting for uther to keep merlin since arthur is so stupid to not see him this was so heartbreaking
SURGEON GENERAL chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You should really, write another story like this. That story was brilliant. It was provacative and sad all at once.
Divane chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I loved it 3 More stories of that sort please!
cheekysorcerer chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this is really beautiful!

i loved the emotions...

totally enjoyed reading it!

thanks!
De Ore Leonis chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
You have a great turn of phrase. Your writing is often evocative and you have a good vocabulary too. You writing flows pretty well and your emotive phrases aren't overwrought for the most part.

You highlighted the almost necessary dysfunction in a relationship involving Uther and you did so quite well. However, I did find the situation a little incongruent until I realised that a relationship had already been established by your protagonists. It was initially difficult to see why Uther would be so absorbed by someone who is essentially a servant.

In terms of objective constructive criticism is that your first sentence has a typo; a missing 'the' before 'corridor'.
Latinerica chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow amazing story such raw emotion. The only thing is you have it under leon, but great story x