Reviews for Free
ByakiGirl15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
oh wow. i've read the book about 3 or 4 times, and this story is amazing, well written, and has a lot of heart in each word! great job! :)
AussieGirl16 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
awww, i love adam :) love your story
Wili.lia chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Nice, short but very good. I liked it! If only there were more "If I Stay" stories...
iloveDamon13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is really good you really should write more about this book its really good!
No Holds chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This is a great little bit of writing! I don't own the book either-just got it from the library.
KeTai chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loooooove If I Stay!

I loved this too! It's a really good next bit to the actual story, i can imagine that in the real thing. It's a bit short though; i think you would be able to expand on it if you wanted to.

You are a very good writer, i will read more of your stuff.

(OMG - 131 stories...?)
secretsinger chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww... oh my godd.. i love it, it is so sweet and yet sad and uplifting!
devildances chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
this is really good...you really got the characters down..sorta short but still really good!
asherandjeanclaude chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was beautiful. I bought and read the book yesterday and I cried soooooooo much. My mom questioned my sanity D I think i will try my hand at a Mia/Adam fanfic
thelovelylittleorchestra chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I LOVED this. While reading this I was wondering if you actually play the cello. I'm a cellist and you captured what a cello feels like. It really does feel like a human. (And i don't mean that in a creepy way) :)

GREAT JOB

and go cellists!
brit02 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
omg. I. LOVE. THIS. 3 3 3 ahhhh I loved the book, and I think you caught Forman's style and tone very well, making it hers but yet, also yours...Words cannot describe it.
Lin chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Okay first off, this is beautiful. I fell in love with If I Stay and was just looking on here for something, and I found something wonderful. It was wonderful. Thank you for writing :)
catdammerj chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Really good. I always felt that Mia's music was something that would take her away from her sorrow. I guess we'll find out in Where She Went.

Good job!
the.vintage.record chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
LOVELY!

Ah, I adore this book!

I've read it like, 3 times.

And as a fellow Cello Player, it makes me love it even more!

This is great :D
fcajoymartin chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Thanks for writing! I just finished If I Stay and I had hoped there would be some fanfiction about there picking up where the book left off. I enjoyed your story b/c it enabled me to get a small glimpse into the future. Good job! :)