Reviews for Free
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Nice vignette.

I skimmed through the preview for the sequel book. In that, it's described how Mia is brought her cello while in rehab from the accident and playing it helps speed her recovery both physically and mentally.
ByakiGirl15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
oh wow. i've read the book about 3 or 4 times, and this story is amazing, well written, and has a lot of heart in each word! great job! :)
AussieGirl16 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
awww, i love adam :) love your story
cyanthetriangle chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Nice, short but very good. I liked it! If only there were more "If I Stay" stories...
iloveDamon13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is really good you really should write more about this book its really good!
No Holds chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This is a great little bit of writing! I don't own the book either-just got it from the library.
KeTai chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loooooove If I Stay!

I loved this too! It's a really good next bit to the actual story, i can imagine that in the real thing. It's a bit short though; i think you would be able to expand on it if you wanted to.

You are a very good writer, i will read more of your stuff.

(OMG - 131 stories...?)
secretsinger chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww... oh my godd.. i love it, it is so sweet and yet sad and uplifting!
devildances chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
this is really good...you really got the characters down..sorta short but still really good!
asherandjeanclaude chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was beautiful. I bought and read the book yesterday and I cried soooooooo much. My mom questioned my sanity D I think i will try my hand at a Mia/Adam fanfic
thelovelylittleorchestra chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I LOVED this. While reading this I was wondering if you actually play the cello. I'm a cellist and you captured what a cello feels like. It really does feel like a human. (And i don't mean that in a creepy way) :)

GREAT JOB

and go cellists!
brit02 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
omg. I. LOVE. THIS. 3 3 3 ahhhh I loved the book, and I think you caught Forman's style and tone very well, making it hers but yet, also yours...Words cannot describe it.
Lin chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Okay first off, this is beautiful. I fell in love with If I Stay and was just looking on here for something, and I found something wonderful. It was wonderful. Thank you for writing :)
catdammerj chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Really good. I always felt that Mia's music was something that would take her away from her sorrow. I guess we'll find out in Where She Went.

Good job!
the.vintage.record chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
LOVELY!

Ah, I adore this book!

I've read it like, 3 times.

And as a fellow Cello Player, it makes me love it even more!

This is great :D