Reviews for Regrets
gcan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
another author hitting up unrespected series. so glad. rubicon was realistic and perfect in what it did. good short aside.
McDumbles chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow, you are a really good writer! I love how you expressed what Maggie must have been feeling after that night. I felt so bad for Will and Maggie because they both needed each other, but they both felt betrayed by the other. Maggie because Will had ignored her and Will because Maggie was seeking the comfort of someone else. I really hope you write more Rubicon fanfics!
Againstnormal chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I'm totally bummed they cancelled this show. Urg. *shakefist at AMC* But anyway, kudos on writing the first Rubicon fic (and hopefully not last, though it's over). I really think you captured Maggie's character and like the way you named Maggie's other man her "temporary fix". A very mature and well written fanfic, especially for your first. Good job!
spiffyperson chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
It was pretty good for a first time story. A few things you could probably work on, but very enjoyable all in all. Also, kudos for writing the first Rubicon story. You have no idea how long I've been thirsting for some Travers angst-type fic.
Metarie chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Definitely hope to see more Rubicon fics from you. I'm loving this show, and there definitely needs to be more fic about it. Even better if it's fic like this one, which so expertly explores Maggie's character and her insights into Will's. Loved it!
Tracy137 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I liked this story; not only because it's the first one about the wonderful 'Rubicon', but because it summed up Maggie's confused emotions so well.

I mean Will is obviously sending her mixed signals, hanging up on her one minute and then turning up on her doorstep. So I think that's why she slept with the other man; she wanted to feel desired, don't we all? When someone you care deeply for rejects you, you can act out of your normal rote of behaviour and you summed this up perfectly.

I do genuinely hope you write more 'Rubicon' stories; you've certainly the got characters pegged. :O)
Patriot-of-USA chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Finally I meet some another fan of this show!

I can see this passing through Maggie's mind after that incident. There are plenty of unknowns with this show, but one thing that is for sure is that she is taken with Will and you captured that beautifully.

This is a great first story on what will hopefully be an expanding section of fanfiction.

Keep up the good work!
Nicole chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Excellent! This is exactly like how I imagined Maggie's thoughts! Great first story. I hope you continue to write :)