Reviews for The War
Blossom9 chapter 1 . 1/19
I love this story so so much! I keep coming back to read it! You really have the character's voices down and managed to create such an interesting and well thought out storyline- all from one little scoff during a scene. I love it! Congrats on such great work! I hope to read more from you soon!
Child of Dreams chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
If she was born in 1998 and it's now 2010, technically she'd be a bratty pre-teen, because she'd still only be twelve years old, not yet thirteen...
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
Wow! Awesome story! I loved that you really went into detail as to why Sam left and created a complete story around it. You did a really great job with John too, I feel like he's a tough character to nail down- but you were able to balance the love, kindness and fear he had for his boys with his temper and stress. I really loved this story and I'm gonna go look for some more things you've written! Great job!
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
This has been a horrible story so far. Excellent writing, but awful story. You're going to get me right in the feels I can tell.
NoLabelBWYWB chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
Is he dreaming about who I think he is? !
Cheryl chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
This was the first story of yours that I have read. It was amazing! You write beautifully. You really brought the characters to life. I felt like I was watching an episode! Thank you for sharing!
Leia 96 chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Hoooooly shit this story was magnificent. Just a fantastic idea and incredibly well executed. One of the best Supernatural docs I've ever read, and I read a lot of Supernatural docs. Excellent job.
Sharlot chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
This was poignantly sad. Lovely work. Thank you so much.
3 chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
perfect ending:)loved it
lillelouis chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
YOU'RE awesome!
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
This is the perfect ending. good resolve. I love the relationship the brothers have, it's very well interpretted here. Thanks for a great read!
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
You have a talent with realistic handling of characters in horrorific situations. Very true to character, young Dean always protecting his brother and Sam being just so heart breakingly innocent. It's very sad
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I like the flow of the story.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
This. story. is. amazing! I can't understand why you've only got 45 reviews. It's stupid, you should've gotten like a thousand. I really wanted a story about Flagstaff, because I found it so heartbreaking in that episode. Especially when Dean at the end threw that amulet in the bin, it just broke my heart. Troubled Sam doesn't know (or maybe he does know but that would make it worse) how much Dean has done for him... Ah... I just... Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Technically, Sam's right. John and Dean were both murdered by demons, and Sam ended up alone. Since he had no friends or family left to cling to besides Bobby, and he was unhealthily dependent on Dean because of his lonely childhood, he clung to the first person that came along. Ruby was a substitute for Dean, and she manipulated him.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »