Reviews for The War
Cheryl chapter 13 . 4/12
This was the first story of yours that I have read. It was amazing! You write beautifully. You really brought the characters to life. I felt like I was watching an episode! Thank you for sharing!
Leia 96 chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Hoooooly shit this story was magnificent. Just a fantastic idea and incredibly well executed. One of the best Supernatural docs I've ever read, and I read a lot of Supernatural docs. Excellent job.
Sharlot chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
This was poignantly sad. Lovely work. Thank you so much.
3 chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
perfect ending:)loved it
lillelouis chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
YOU'RE awesome!
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
This is the perfect ending. good resolve. I love the relationship the brothers have, it's very well interpretted here. Thanks for a great read!
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
You have a talent with realistic handling of characters in horrorific situations. Very true to character, young Dean always protecting his brother and Sam being just so heart breakingly innocent. It's very sad
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I like the flow of the story.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
This. story. is. amazing! I can't understand why you've only got 45 reviews. It's stupid, you should've gotten like a thousand. I really wanted a story about Flagstaff, because I found it so heartbreaking in that episode. Especially when Dean at the end threw that amulet in the bin, it just broke my heart. Troubled Sam doesn't know (or maybe he does know but that would make it worse) how much Dean has done for him... Ah... I just... Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Technically, Sam's right. John and Dean were both murdered by demons, and Sam ended up alone. Since he had no friends or family left to cling to besides Bobby, and he was unhealthily dependent on Dean because of his lonely childhood, he clung to the first person that came along. Ruby was a substitute for Dean, and she manipulated him.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
If I were Sam, I'd run away too. The kid has to live in fear of watching his only family- and thanks to the constant moving, the only people who care-die. What's the difference between watching a person die next to you and watching them die away from you.
zekeschance chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Wow. Just wow. I just found this story and couldn't put it down, for lack of a better term! Loved how you weaved this story of Sam running to Flagstaff and all the reasons. Thanks for keeping everyone in total character and keeping them so dimensional. You made John so realistic and I really appreciate that. So many make him out to be so abusive, mean and uncaring. A very adult story which made everything so clear. You did an amazing job and I thank you.
haineux-amant chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
That was so good! I had no idea where you were taking this story at the beginning, but god was it amazing :D
The Quote Bandit chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Honest opinion: it is not shit.
Me gusta.
Baring various capitalization/punctuation errors, I think this thing is pretty darn fantastic. :)
Rita chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
I loved the story! Thank you so much for writing it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »