Reviews for The Oak and the Ivy
Wrote more lady please!
legolasgirl77 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That was very beautiful. I'm glad that someone finally decide to make Melott hapy. He deserves it !
Ambrosia chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was truly lovely! I've always felt that Melot deserved more screen time to develop his personality and character a bit more than they did in the film, and this did him justice. I really like your OFC as well, she seems to fit right into the setting, as though she was meant to be there all along. :) Great fic!
Wikked chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
It is really lovely! If you have the time i really hope that youvwrite a longer story or more oneshots!
HeadbangGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Fantastic! With a lovely OC, a gorgeous Melot (more people have to write about him!)... And amazingly sweet lines, descriptions that tell more then overly large dialogues...!

This, for example: amazing! :

"Though Daneal could usually find shapes in anything, there were none to be found in the firelight as it danced with its own shadows on the ceiling above Melot's bed. Here there was only color and movement and beauty. But it was still captivating. What she loved the most about fire was how no flame was ever the same twice, and so too was the case with its shadows."
Roo chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Love it , very realistic , any plans to make it longer or start a longer story ?
Admiral von Cha-Cha chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
What a lovely story! I really enjoyed reading this, and I liked your OC. I think you portrayed Melot very well, and all the descriptive detail you put into this was brilliant. Very well done - I look forward to reading more of your work! :)
SnowNight chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hey I have to say I love Elisa and The Waves has inspired me to write a couple of stories as well.

I think the story is well written, it flows nicely and it seems like you did your research about it.

I was also glad to find this story since nobody seems to write about Melot. I think his character has a lot of potential, and well I have to admit that Henry Cavill was ridiculously gorgeous playing him :)