Reviews for Believing Rumors
samanthatm chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Awesome.
underhillunderwater chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I like this fic, though I do hope that Spock explained (did I miss it? sometimes I miss things...) why he rejected her all those months ago. Awesome story!
underhillunderwater chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I like that's it's not the whole virginity thing that bothered Spock (because when guys get all huffy about that I just want to smack them), but the fact that he didn't think she was interested in monogamy. Also: what the hell happened to Jamie?!
underhillunderwater chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
omg STEAMY
angel897 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
liked it interesting story to read
Cinnamon-Romanji chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
One of the best genderswap fic I've ever read ;v; Brought feelings to my cold heart.
ptl4ever419 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Love it :)
rika chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
what?
AlexaBlack19 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
very nice
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
I absolutely LOVE Spock's last line!
TimeLady945 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Let me tell you.
If it was possible for me to favorite favorite something and one thing, this would be it. This is my absolute favorite Kirk x Spock fic, which is saying something. You are an amazing author.
Thank you! XD
farmgirl1964 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Great story! I love the idea of Kirk being female. The Enterprise deserves a woman at the top! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Absolutely terrible. I hate the characters. Why would you do this to Star Trek?
doyoureallycare chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Sorry, but I cringed reading this because Spock is portraited as a really presumptious dick with views appropriate for the dark , what woman in her right mind would seriously sleep with a guy who was a total dick to her because of some rumours?
I think the characters are overall not very in character and I absoluteley do not like the way women and the concept of virginity are shown here.
Have a nice day :)
sentarla chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Ii really like this story. It was also very hot! Would love to see more in this universe but you seem to be more of a once off writer. Thanks heaps!