Reviews for Believing Rumors
KatieLyn chapter 4 . 7/13
This was fabulous. I love how Jamie didn't let Spock off the hook so easily. At first I had a hard time adjusting to a female Kirk. I usually avoid such stories like the plague but I liked your other stories so I trusted you with this. Once I decided to cast Jennifer Aniston as Jamie that made it easier. I was going blank on someone with bright blue eyes and dark gold blonde/brown hair until I thought of Rachel from Friends.
KatieLyn chapter 2 . 7/13
This is so insulting to Jamie. How come Spock has had sex before, apparently many times, but he assumes Jamie can't commit because he thinks she's done the same? I'm not used to Kirk being a female. I have to imagine young Jennifer Aniston instead of Chris Pine because her coloring is similar. Lol.
LittleSugarDoll chapter 4 . 4/30
The last chapter has me confused...
Delete-account-please-7617210 chapter 4 . 3/7
Very good I enjoy it a lot.
rayningnight chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
Omg I am in love with this! I - just- wkcjejsn fluff smiles cute adorable omg soooo adorable -

This is my train of thought at the moment.

But... Whatever happened to that brief mentioning of Pike going all Daddy-with-a-shotgun idea you implied last chapter? I mean... Are you going to expand on that...? :3

—Rayne
greenwings33 chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
Now that you've mauled my emotions...
L.L.Wayne chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Would you be against rewriting this, but instead of Spock, the Advisor rapes Jamie? Because now the idea is stuck in my head.
MageVicky chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
this story was both sweet and hard to read all at once...not sure how...maybe it seemed too familiar to me...but the ending was nice. i wish that could be real life.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Sorry about this negative review, and it's been a few years since you posted this but... You know the hymen doesn't exactly exist, right? At least, it's not some kind of membrane you have to pierce, because how would your period come through if that was the case? XD Also this doesn't seem like Jim Kirk as a female, but somebody else entirely who's taken his place. I also don't like the fact that you seem to have turned him female /just/ to criticise her sexuality, which are never judged in the same way when Jim is a man, and seeing that this is supposed to be the future (here's hoping for equality!), that is rather sexist writing to be honest. I realise it's been a few years, but this has /so/ many reviews that I felt that I had to say something, if only as a reminder, you feel me? Anyways, I like most of your other portrayals of Jim/Spock, so it's not all bad. I just felt that this was a bit cringe worthy, and not exactly well informed of female sexuality. We have far to many myths about that as it is.
ncfmf chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
G ink jm join hmmkgh rkihmmkgh
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I love this fic. This is the millionth time I've reread this and I still love it! The part where Spock said he couldn't live without Jamie was just so perfect! I hope someday a man will treat me like that!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
The end was perfect
samanthatm chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Awesome.
underhillunderwater chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I like this fic, though I do hope that Spock explained (did I miss it? sometimes I miss things...) why he rejected her all those months ago. Awesome story!
underhillunderwater chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I like that's it's not the whole virginity thing that bothered Spock (because when guys get all huffy about that I just want to smack them), but the fact that he didn't think she was interested in monogamy. Also: what the hell happened to Jamie?!