Reviews for I Have Your Back
amongothers chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
Oh my goodness! Please finish this... I can't stand maura being hurt please... it's so sad...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
Where's the ending?!
Jules chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
So what happened to the next chapter/s? I got sucked into reading this and there is no end? I love your story but now feel completely cheated. I could have read something else but now feel I have wasted my time. Being as the date on this is several years ago I expect I will never see a conclusion. I am quite Rizzoli annoyed. Such a great story deserved to be completed, instead I and numerous others were left hanging.
smd41271 chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
Still hoping you finish this or pass it along to someone else...too good to be left undone. Gotta rescue Maura!
Dr Hir chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Love this story. It is years old and I hope you have completed it somewhere. Please let me know. I like your writing a lot please write more.
crime fictiction chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
wow great story looking forward to the next instalment do the sequel when u think u cant take this story any further.
crime fictiction chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
i have an unhealthy obsession too but i does not care i absolutely adore rizzoli and isles show its awesome so dont think bad of urself u r like me human.
crime fictiction chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
welcome to the rizzles i look forward to reading more of ur stories.
LoveIsles chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
You're doing a great job with this story. Just a couple of little things - you referred to the deceased as Casey - instead of Kasey. And enough with the "chocolate" eyes.
Please keep up with this story - I love it, and am anxious to read the next chapter.
Louee chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
OH MY GOD! you have GOT to finish this story! Please don't leave us hanging! I really wanna know what will happen next! Pleeaaase! Have mercy on me! I'm begging here! :P

Amazingly well written story, you got me hooked! I'll definitly be looking for more chapters!
tattoo me1969 chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
please tell me u r gonna finish. damn, im hooked. dont leave me hanging. lol
yup1 chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Wtf this hasn't been updated since 2010. Talk about the worst cliffhanger
jen2006 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
liking how the story is. can't wait for the next chapter. hope you update soon
Rainbow345uk chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow, I was hooked after one paragraph and I'm hanging on every word!
tenaji chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Amazing series of chapters. Drama, angst and a promised happy ending .

Thanks for posting