Reviews for The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
Linorien chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I want pictures of the two of them out on the high seas. That sounds fantastic!
Demonic Charm chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Haha, that was crafty! Nicely done!
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is the most amusing thwart I have ever read.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was... short. It seemed as if they were only there for about an hour... time-warp! But it's cool!
All a giggle chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Poor, poor Crowley. XD
(On another note, I do think "Ezra Silverblade" is a very pretty name. If a bit clean-sounding, but it's Aziraphale.)
rainbirds chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Crowley and Aziraphale as pirates? What goes ON in your mind?
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
He he! Loving the VeggieTales reference in the title! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Is the title in reference to the Vegetales song?
yay chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Poor Crowlyey. *laughs head off* *searches on the floor for head*
Seablue Eyes chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ahahaha, I got a good laugh out of this! I especially love the first footnote about the eyepatch, that is just *hilarious*. And I love their pirate names too, this is such a cool, original idea. Thanks for an entertaining read! :)
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hilarious, I love devious!Aziraphale stories, and pirates make everything better. Lovely work, thanks for writing!
Lily Dragon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Just lovely... I can't keep the image of a tartan-clad pirate off my mind... And the Redbeard/ Blondbeard was just /so/ good-omenish...

Nice work!

L.D.
Wolfjackle chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is so funny! I can't stop laughing. I really like Aziraphale's last line. But I was at least sniggering throughout. Especially at anything Aziraphale did. Like when reading the bible to the pirates. Or getting into a debate about "blood-beards" name.

Nice job!
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Omfg genius. Finally Aziraphale outwits Crowley!

Pure genius!
Andy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Well... they didn't do anything, so the title was accurate.

Really, you'd think Crowley would have had the good sense to tie Aziraphale to the anchor and toss him overboard a week into the voyage. Not like it would've killed him or anything, and then he might have gotten some pirating done.