Reviews for Hunry Drabbles
BunnyGoBoom chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm not a Hunry fan (though I do find it amusing)but I TOTALLY loved this! So funny! I kind of liked how short the chapters were. They were all very clever. My favorite was "The squirrel! It's dying! You have to save it Maggie!" Yeah that was a paraphrase.
jessica499499 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
This chapter was especially cute! Very funny!
HelloOfficer07 chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
:D :D :D yay for a new chapter! and henry's soooo cute here! i giggled so much at this! and not gonna lie, ever since i started reading this i just keep seeing this pairing in the show!
Vitality Palmer chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
"It's dying, you have to save it Maggie!" You are my idol. I bow down to you.

So, I was bored, and though I don't normally like slash of any sort, I though, what the heck? And I swear, some of these really got me laughing out loud. Love the humor.

Awsome, as always Duck Like! :D
Sarah chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
I loved this chapter! keep 'em comin'!
Rosa the Kitsune chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
LOL! These were so funny! I loved the mono drabble most of all! Great job! I hope that you continue these! You may want to rewatch eppi 10, i believe, and pause it at the point where Henry is lying on the ground naked. And look where Hunter is starring.

Rosa
SenkiroWolf chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
It's amazing how 4 short little paragraphs can make you laugh your butt off XD love these. I'm surprised you didn't make one on the 'Do real streaking' comment (or the fact Hunter was totally checking out naked Henry. XD

Awesomeness!
Pip-Pip Cheerio chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
This is so cute. I love them, all of them are hilarious :P
hillabilla chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
that's perfect, haha, i can see henry saying that... well done on the whole thing!
hundredtimes chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
BAHAHAHA! Love it
HelloOfficer07 chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
these are so adorable! and, like, the best pairing ever! awesome job!
The Awkward In-Between chapter 3 . 9/6/2010

Please give us something more than a snippet! I'm curious to actually see this pairing in action (myself supporting a pairing that contradicts this entirely, it's odd that I want to read more, but I do)! :D

Feed me, Seymour! XD
hundredtimes chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Love love love it! I love how much is conveyed with so little. Soon as Ihave something, I'll be joining you in the Hunry goodness.

ps- I just realized a minute ago that the title was Hunry DrAbbles, not Hunry DrUbbles... I felt silly, but also felt I had to share.
kikimalfoy chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Waiting for more...pairing sounds interesting
prettybutterfly99 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
This pairing is so wierd that I just have to keep reading