Reviews for The end is where we start from
Anomaly chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
... :) SO MUCH SHIPPINES :) good job
TeBlacks chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
God how beautiful! I feel like this is part of the storyline for them. I loved it. Can't think of what else to say.

Keep writing, you're good at it.
wildemoon chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Absolutely lovely!
the14th chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Brilliant. Fantastic. Beautiful. You portrayed both of them so perfectly, just WOW! :D
risa zugva chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
oh i simply loved this. you made me smile, you made me cry. wonderful
from me chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
enjoyed! thanks, analine. xo.
PiratelfDair chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Fanfic from The Dead Line! What a brilliant idea! And this is so touching, it makes me hurt so much for Ianto, but makes me as happy as they are at the end! Great writing!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Very nice!
brionyjae chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
*squees!* WOW. Just WOW. Are you sure you don't have secret contacts with John and Gareth? Because WOW you have their characters absolutely perfect, right down to their speech and thoughts and OMG.

I just might be hyperventilating here :D I LOVE IT ALL :D And awww I love The Dead Line too, Ianto's speech is the best. I get this silly soppy grin on my face everytime I listen to it.

Anyways, THANK YOU for such a brilliant fic! This made THE BEST break from the 2 essays I'm supposed to be writing - ironically enough, one of them is on T S Eliot! haha. I did notice the phrase was from that, and I wondered if that's where the phrase in Exit Wounds came from :D

and wheeee this is such a long review - you totally deserve it! :)
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
There is so much to praise about this. I like the relationship between Ianto & Gwen. Love the awkward conversation, it is so in character. Really nice piece of writing.