Reviews for Danger, Danger!
professionalemail101 chapter 12 . 1/11
ROGUE, though freaking me out a little bit, IS GAINING BACK HER INDEPENDENCE. WOOT WOOT.

UPDATE SOON! IT HAS BEEN FOUR YEARS, SO IM SURE YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING BY NOW!
professionalemail101 chapter 11 . 1/11
I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS.

EVEN THE CREEPER IS SHOCKED AND I JUST CANNOT EVEN RIGHT NOW.
professionalemail101 chapter 10 . 1/11
GAMBIT SHIRTLESS *faints*

*gets back up to talk about "Creepy Stalker" but stops because there is nothing to be said. The italicization is self-explanatory*
professionalemail101 chapter 9 . 1/11
I don't like a Bobby all that much because I'm an avid Romy shipper...but what this "Creepy Stalker" did, and is planning to do to him, is not right. Mostly because she's just a creepy stalker
professionalemail101 chapter 8 . 1/11
So this chapter was basically dedicated to "Creepy Stalker"?

Oh goody...
professionalemail101 chapter 7 . 1/11
1. The Oz thing, despite the fact that Remy was being serious, makes me laugh. Especially at Wolverine. LOL

2. OH SNAP. WHY DOES BELLA HAVE TO GET INVOLVED?! ROMY FOR LIFE

3. Are you seriously bringing "Creepy Stalker" back?
professionalemail101 chapter 6 . 1/11
Now that Roguey understands...SHE CAN BREAK UP WITH THAT DAMNED BOBBY.

Once again, I am happy to not have to read anything creepy and italicized at the same time for this chapter!
professionalemail101 chapter 5 . 1/11
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ITS BAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!
professionalemail101 chapter 4 . 1/11
THE OZ THING WAS HILARIOUS AND SO WERE THE ADAPTIONS

Yay! No creepy monologue!
professionalemail101 chapter 3 . 1/11
I A, GOING TO SAY THIS EVERY CHAPTER, BUT THE MONOLOGUE IS CREEPY AF
professionalemail101 chapter 2 . 1/11
Seriously, the girl with the italicized monologue is really starting to FREAK ME OUT
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 1/11
1. I love how he says, "what a curious little love-polygon I've stumbled upon." I don't know why I like it so much or why it makes me wanna laugh - it just does.

2. This italicized monologue at the end is giving me the impression that the girl monologuing is obsessed with Gambit and will make her insane and bat-shit crazy.

Not the GOOD kind of crazy, like Deadpool (who is DA BÆ and it the ONLY good kind of bat-shit crazy).
kagome higurashi chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will rogue be who she is. which voices is she listening to. who is Remy's psycho stalker.
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
More please?!
Anon chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Fabulous. Absolutely, positively fabulous. Please update?