Reviews for Clue in Dear Monkey King
seasaltpuffs chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This needs reviews, seriously. Le shit, it's so cute! The reason behind the whole kidnapping-thing was all fluffy and adorable [which came in the shape of Ryoma, ohoho]. And I loved Atobe's umiliation. And how he's still all his diva-bitch persona anywhere he goes. C:

Good. :D
Dudly chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I love you too, Slacky~ (L)

and everyone else, but especially you, since you uploaded this and so deserve special love. (That, and I found a list of 17 reasons why I'm (supposedly) awesome while cleaning my school agendas, recently)

Though that doesn't mean I don't love you, rage-chan. n_n You know I do! Someday, I might even hop around Australia. (and that has nothing to do with the fact I've been watching '10 things I hate about you' with brilliant (and sadly, dead) Heath Ledger with an Aussie accent!)

and Salsa, who I don't speak to enough, but who used to have a ton of brilliant facebook fan pages I could comment!

Erm.

The story.

Royal.

Been such a long time since I've read any.

It's... a bit weird, to tell the truth, but silly isn't necessarily bad. What is bad though is those bad characters mocking 'Tobe like they do! And the minimum amount of Royal snark.

But thank youuuu~ and because I'm a bad, egocentric person, my favorite part was the dudly love.

... XD' LOVE to you guys!

dudly xx