Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gryffindor Strike Force
Please continue this story, it's bloody amazing
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Okay
Nifty Niffler chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
I hope you finish this story. It's really good.
fons19 chapter 12 . 1/18/2016
I imagine they are going to go into hiding
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
This fan fiction is amazing. It's like you rewrote the seventh book. One of the reasons I like it so much is because it's not inpropret. Amazing job keep up the good work.
Roobutt chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Fred, and George are under arrest! How could u?
Roobutt chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
I want to believe that Hermione is alive, I just don't believe Draco...
Gnaoh El Nart chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
Damm nice cliffhanger. Waiting for updates
Lilykees chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
I am very very glad you have posted this chapter and I truly hope you post again extremely soon. Please I want to follow this story all the way through and this cliff hanger is going to drive me nuts.
mwinter1 chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Been such a long time that you updated that I thought the story abandoned. But the question is how much longer for the next chapter.
scrappy8 chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
great chapter
EnglandChick chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Really like this story! It has a great plot and is different to all the other like it I've read out there! :)
Toghgal chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
I don't think the story is over, yet, but it is so good. I was really upset over Hermione, so I am glad about how it turned out. Now you have two married couples, as well. Keep going.
Toghgal chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
I knew it! I knew you wouldn't kill her off! O my gosh! I can't stop reading!
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
hey just finished reading your story so far and i think its great, wish it continued it makes for good reading