Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gryffindor Strike Force
EnglandChick chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Really like this story! It has a great plot and is different to all the other like it I've read out there! :)
Toghgal chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
I don't think the story is over, yet, but it is so good. I was really upset over Hermione, so I am glad about how it turned out. Now you have two married couples, as well. Keep going.
Toghgal chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
I knew it! I knew you wouldn't kill her off! O my gosh! I can't stop reading!
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
hey just finished reading your story so far and i think its great, wish it continued it makes for good reading
kelwin chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
there is no point in reading ferther as you have such a weakling for harry. how can he stand up to the kind of things of things voldemort will through at him if he can't stand up to a stupid little intafearing girl like what did she think she was doing that was not a hug and if anyone did that to me i would turn around and slap them. if he can't stand up to that then how is he going to stand up to the emotional and phycacal pain voldemort will send to him. yes it was a bit stupid of him to try and become like voldemort but she could have got around that problem in about a hundred different ways and ginny knew what would happen. she could not think that he would break up with her and still kiss and hug her and send her secret smiles. gosh she would need to have no sense for that.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Very nice. Great move with grabbing the broom, and counting coup on the other side.
ghostchicken chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
OUTSTANDING! You had me on an emotional rollercoaster ride through all 11 chapters. I couldn't believe Hermione was really gone and I hoped I was right; thanks for giving my poor heart a...relief (didn't want to say break).

The GSF is whole once again, if not entirely healthy-but they will be soon and old Snakeface is going down! WELL DONE!
Rose-the-nerd chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
Are you going to continue? this is a great story
Amber chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
Love the concept of this story and would really like to see more soon, keep up the good work.
HGfan4life chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Absolutely amazing story! The plot goes above and beyond what I usually find in most fanfics. Ginny never gets to go with Harry on their mission, which is what I love most about yours. For those that are wondering why there are so little reviews it's because, if you hadn't noticed, it says the story was Published on 9/3/10, not just recently updated :D Keep up the good work!
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Intriguing first chappie. Smart move Mione.
roselambie chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
you killed Hermione What the hell her and Ron were made for each other she better come back some how with some spell she's been there since the begining bring her back you were doing so well and now you killed Hermione but great story B.T.Y
PhoenixFlight72 chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
Amazing!

Simply amazing: great writing, plot, action, characters, everything!
Deviant-Little-Angel chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
Wow...this story, simply put, is AMAZING! I love it! Your writing is excellent and the plot is simply fantastic. So good I had to sit down and read all 11 chapters in one go!

You nearly had me in tears when Hermione died, I'm so glad she is alive and Ron is back to normal! And Ginny and Harry's soul mate bond idea is awesome!

Love this story, truly, and can't wait to read more!
MayhemPrincess chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
I really don't know what to say, so I'll go with simple and honest.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing!

It's been a while since I read a post HBP fic as good as this one, even when Hermione "died" I just couldn't stop reading. You are an exelent writer, hope to see more of not only this fic but also any other fic you write in the future.