Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gryffindor Strike Force
Nifty Niffler chapter 12 . 8/4
I hope you finish this story. It's really good.
fons19 chapter 12 . 1/18
I imagine they are going to go into hiding
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
This fan fiction is amazing. It's like you rewrote the seventh book. One of the reasons I like it so much is because it's not inpropret. Amazing job keep up the good work.
Roobutt chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Fred, and George are under arrest! How could u?
Roobutt chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
I want to believe that Hermione is alive, I just don't believe Draco...
Gnaoh El Nart chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
Damm nice cliffhanger. Waiting for updates
Lilykees chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
I am very very glad you have posted this chapter and I truly hope you post again extremely soon. Please I want to follow this story all the way through and this cliff hanger is going to drive me nuts.
mwinter1 chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Been such a long time that you updated that I thought the story abandoned. But the question is how much longer for the next chapter.
scrappy8 chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
great chapter
EnglandChick chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Really like this story! It has a great plot and is different to all the other like it I've read out there! :)
Toghgal chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
I don't think the story is over, yet, but it is so good. I was really upset over Hermione, so I am glad about how it turned out. Now you have two married couples, as well. Keep going.
Toghgal chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
I knew it! I knew you wouldn't kill her off! O my gosh! I can't stop reading!
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
hey just finished reading your story so far and i think its great, wish it continued it makes for good reading
kelwin chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
there is no point in reading ferther as you have such a weakling for harry. how can he stand up to the kind of things of things voldemort will through at him if he can't stand up to a stupid little intafearing girl like what did she think she was doing that was not a hug and if anyone did that to me i would turn around and slap them. if he can't stand up to that then how is he going to stand up to the emotional and phycacal pain voldemort will send to him. yes it was a bit stupid of him to try and become like voldemort but she could have got around that problem in about a hundred different ways and ginny knew what would happen. she could not think that he would break up with her and still kiss and hug her and send her secret smiles. gosh she would need to have no sense for that.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Very nice. Great move with grabbing the broom, and counting coup on the other side.