Reviews for Sneaky Gays
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
*looking at Sue* ...bitch... *goes back to designing outfits for Kurt to wear for Puck and i to wear for my Love*

?: babe? U here!?

Me: in my art room, Sweet Cheeks!

?: *comes up and wraps arms around Kitty from behind* hello my little Minx

Me: *grins* hello Sam

Sam: r those the new designs? Sexy. U and Kurt rnt gonna be able to walk for weeks
lil-lover16 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
hahahahahahaha! XD i swear i was crying and laughing at the same time at Sue's speech! ur amazing at writing! keep the good, jucy purt, pummel, puckurt, whatver u call it coming, cuz i absolutely adored this!3
ObscureEnough chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
That was hilarious! Thank you so much for posting it :D
TheJadePhoenix chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
XD! love love LOVE your Sue's Corner.
eb012203 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
This was hilarious and gloriously and wonderfully hot and steamy all at the same time. Thank you!
Diaphanous chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Kinky, raunchy fun! Loved it! XD
They call me mellow yellow chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Oh sue... She didn't know what she got herself into...
SincerelySincereSmile chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
LOL, Awesomeness! I loved it. It was hot and raunchy and I adored Sue's speach at the end; I can totally see it!

Please continue writing, I love your style.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was hilarious! Puck getting turned on by Kurt's crazy very 'gay' outfitbrillant!
daemonkieran chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
I disagree. I as a straight would LOVE the show. Dun be sneaky all you rainbows out there. Flaunt it.
Krislock chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
That certainly fucked up Sue's mind a bit. Never figured her as the kind to recant, but that was just beautiful.
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
"PLEASE for the love God! STAY IN THE CLOSET! Please don't swish it up, don't flaunt your stuff about. Please stay sneaky! WE STRAIGHT PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO KNOW! And that is how Sue C's it."

Epic way to end it. This was a great story I love it!
writesstuff chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
hahahahaha epic ] I loved the smex scenes also
Mallie chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
I LOVED this story! It's both hysterically funny (especially the last part with Sue) and hellaciously HOT!
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I spent too much of this laughing... XD