Reviews for Him
HelloBruiser chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
So, I'm not going to lie. It would be amazing if you continued this into an actual story. Mmmmm, human drinker Jasper, nice. Who is the other character supposed to be?

Thanks for the kick ass oneshoter.

Brittani
sayit3xs chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I just read one of your other stories and thought I'd give this one a try also. I don't usually read horror but this was pretty cool.
AshyGrace chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
AMAZING! i love this kind of vamp, great o/s but wish you would keep going with it! i would love to see what he does with her and vise versa!
VegaTenshi chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I really wish this wasn't a o/s. It's such an amazing start to what would be a fan-fucking-tastic story.
Anadabyel chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Bloody cool. ;)
Gemgem020507 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
uoooooo dark! I loves it!
joayla chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Good oneshot babes! A proper vamp fic! Loved it!
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
The whole thing with Lauren was a bit much for me, but I loved the ending! :)
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
great oneshot

loved it

thanks
OhHaleNO chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Omg that waass totally wicked
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fuck

I want to know what happens ):

Im jealous

And slightly miffed that you didn't place. This is very well written (:

I must say. I enjoyed.

xoxoxoxo

Panda
TKegl chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Ooohhhh... that was scary! Really good though.. had me on the edge of my seat! Great job!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
omg so funny: Chaos ensued for a few minutes as everyone scrambled downstairs, some with mussed hair, smeared makeup and twisted clothes—they'd obviously been entertaining members of the opposite sex. When all of the sisters rushed into the room and got settled, Lauren pulled out a few blown up pictures of Rob Pattinson and KStew almost kissing, claiming that said photos were iron-clad proof that the two were, indeed, fucking. She then pointed out that their avoidance of Oprah's inquiry as to whether or not they were dating was solid evidence that they were together. Lauren exclaimed that if the two weren't dating, they'd just come out and say "no," but since they thoroughly avoided the question, they were a couple.

She went on and on for forty-five minutes while most of us sat there, dumbfounded and pissed that she would call an emergency meeting over such bullshit. If RPattz is fucking anyone, it's Nikki Reed. Duh! Stupid Lauren.

Speaking of Stupid Lauren, she is now standing at the podium, wearing a pink judge's robe with her sparkly gavel in hand.

"Order!" Her bedazzled gavel loudly bangs against the podium ten times before she sets it down and slowly looks around the room to make sure everyone is present.

Lauren's yelling "order" was completely pointless, since you could practically hear crickets chirping outside. The robe is even more unnecessary, but the bitch is plain power hungry and loves showing off her position as Head Hottie of the house.

"As Head Hottie of the UT division of Beta Delta Nu, I now pronounce this meeting as 'in order'!" Someone near the back of the room coughs and Lauren gives her the side eye before continuing.

Damn that ending was brutal but I can see it happening if vamps existed lol! The Cullens ain't just gonna be sweet and nice all the time. Until next time.
Jasper'sPixie92 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Please continue the story it was really interesting and i have so many questions that would be answered in future chapters.

Amazing story as always oxox
Shirley007 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So she's changing? Loved it!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »