Reviews for Him
BlueOctober145 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I must say, I am definitely pleased that Alice is gone and taken care of. I love her character, but she is much too annoying for her own good. This is probably really wrong, but damn, Jasper with smoldering red eyes and blood all over his teeth sounds yummy! This made me laugh, and it was filled with hot Jazzy sexin! Great story, you should have placed.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
What were these people thinking? It's unfortunate that you didn't place. Oh well.

I enjoyed reading this. Lauren was probably my favorite by far. She's so goofy.
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Damn Jasper was a naughty naughty boy. Not only sneaking into a sorority house but then having his naughty way and turning Bella. I think it's kinda cool and I wonder who the guy was that was killing alice? Emmett maybe? Maybe now Bella can go rampage all the frat houses :)
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I like to think he changed her because he realized something... why else would he be sad? *shrug* Would be awesome if you made this a 2 or 3 shot! )

PS: I added this to A to Z of Jasper and Bella! ;) jasperbellaff. blogspot. com
stitchcat chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hey hon, I liked it! Sex and blood and a potential sorority-girl-eating future with Jasper? No really a bad day for her after all LOL. You can probably tell I'm indifferent to Alice's demise, anyone who did cartwheels around me may well be subject to the same fate.
heavyinfinity chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hot! I also loved the ending! Wondering what type of stories placed in the contest, lol! Thanks for sharing it!
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
So she had sex with mystery vampire Jasper and he nearly drains her..did he want to change her or did he do that on purpose so the other guy could finish her off?
sprazinko chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow that was really good
mama4dukes chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
You've got to continue this... Jasper changed her, right?
shelbron chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I thought it was great :)
76Mute99 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
ahhhh i loved it, but can you wright more plzzz
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
wait is she changing cause he bit her and it says she feels the burn so what your gonna end it here
ScuitoLover chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
awww, that deserved to win! That was a fantastic description of sex and vampirism :-
12345679 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
WOW! poor alice :( bitchy lauren :I why didnt jasper kill bells plz continue dont let this be a one shot im two interested plzzz contine ur an awesome write

3 jess xoxo

JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Tiff you rock so hard! It made me laugh and it was hot with vamp sexin! Ur a genius for sure and damn do I love u for it!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3