Reviews for The Clock Strikes XIII
Lita of the Dancing Flames chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
These were cute! I especially liked the JenosxRins one. They're one of my favorite pairings and I wish there were more fics about them.
Aeon Rune chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Lol, I LOVE the image of Train spinning around in an office chair. Wheeeee! xD
Mighty Mituna chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
This was... Amazing. O.O Is awestruck At first when I'd looked at it, I'd figured it wasn't gunna be good at all, but then I just read on, and I ate it in one sitting! Keep on writing!
JimmyDANj2 chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Wow, the second Black Cat fanfic I've read from you, and they're both consistently awesome. I mean, really, you've done such a fantastic job. I particularly enjoyed number nine. That was made of pure win. What I like most about your stories is that they contain actual substance. That they're actually tangible. You convey in 100 words what some people don't even halfway achieve with a thousand. This was brilliantly done, witty, insightful, creative, and just all-around great. Props to you; you deserve it.
canadiangirl13 chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
I loved this collections of drabbles so much. I really hope you decide to write another Black Cat story. Even if it's only a bunch of drabbles I'll still love it.
canadiangirl13 chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
I liked this one. I'm really liking these so please keep them coming.
Halo001 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
these have all been really good so far can't wait to see more
canadiangirl13 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
This one was pretty funny. I really liked it and can't wait for the next one.
canadiangirl13 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Very cute. I like it. You should try making longer ones though. I like thesse but they seem a little short. Can't wait for the next one.
canadiangirl13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I really like this. I can't wait for more so please update soon.