Reviews for Regret is a White Hot Blade
Still considering a next chapter?
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Please update! This is really good!
Felling chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Yay Yuri & Estelle ! All of this was awesome, fav couple sleeping on the same bed haha ! ;p I anxiously await your update. Great job keeping characters in, well, character. xD
Kyu-Momo chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Hey, great job so far. :)

man that was the one thing that irked me in the game. They all reacted like "where you have been!"

yeah seriously..he should have said "I've been unconscious after almost dying. what about you? " o.0

And this was an interesting take on the aftermath. Go duke!

Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I really enjoy your take on that part in the game. (one of my favorite scenes, no contest)

Excellent job!
CookieCat921 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I'm glad to see that you're back! I like your fics, and I'd hoped that you would return for a long long time. I like this chapter too! Wonderful!
CookieCat921 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Aw, poor Flynn. I think it's a dumb move on Raven part for not telling Flynn, but maybe he has a strong sense of secrecy. It's more logical to say something about it though...

I thought that your character abuse (mean that in a totally good thing. I like it.) extended only to Yuri, but apparently not. It's kind of interesting.

Awesome update! Keep writing!
CookieCat921 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Woo! I love this fic! I love all of your fics actually. Seriously, you're one of my favorite ToV writers. Keep writing!
Haseo8 chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
I thought that was pretty good. Keep up the good work. I really hope you write more.
JAGartist chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Wow, this is really good. You should continue working on it and soon.

Gotta love Duke's cold personality. LOL.
CookieCat921 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
This is really really really good. Your Duke is very believable, and I'm really really really enjoying the deeper look into incidents after Zaude. I like your writing style a lot. There's one little problem: "What happened to him he's really hurt!" should be "What happened to him? He's really hurt!" Anyways, keep writing!
Cypher0120 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I'm surprised no one reviewed the second chapter yet. Everyone's efforts are all for finding Yuri now, hehe.
CookieCat921 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I think that this fic is quite nicely written EXCEPT for the Japanese. I don't see the point of putting it in there since they aren't actually Japanese/in Japan. I guess people might think that it sounds cool, but that is not even close to a sufficient reason to use it. From what I've seen in the past, sticking Japanese randomly into fics seems to be a characteristic of mediocre writing. I'm not saying your writing is mediocre at all; in fact I quite like it, but the Japanese definitely hurts your story. I think you'd be better off sticking to English. Sorry, it's a little pet-peeve of mine.

Anyways, I like how this fic looks into the different perspectives. I thought the part where Sodia got a rush out of stabbing Yuri was particularly beautifully written. I hope you continue. Keep writing!
srysegas chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Pretty good! The only suggestion I'd have for you is to take out the /text/ things. Just use italics for thoughts or nothing at all. It's a bit distracting and detracts from the story!
Cypher0120 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hmmm... I actually don't find anything wrong with this story. Other than the use of some Japanese phrases, but you explained your stance on that in the end anyways.

And yay! Sodia!