Reviews for Sins of the Past
karen1025 chapter 31 . 3/18
Please write a happy ending, pretty please with sugar on top.
GunnerDarling1894 chapter 31 . 11/5/2013
Your stories are fantastic! I love the Shade series and I can't wait to start on the next one.
LoneWolfOneill chapter 31 . 8/14/2013
I don't know how I missed your first Shade story, but I did. I started reading your current one only to realize it was a series. I've read the all now and I'm very impressed.
You have great talent and imagination. The depth of fireflys characters is phenomenal as is the one created. I can't say enough about your talent. Please continue as there is Malcolm/Inaras wedding, kaylees baby and much morw. Thank you for the entertainment.
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 31 . 7/29/2013
Omg horribly depressing but amazing loved the dune boom ref my husband is a huge frank herbert fan has almost all of the books i thinl i might finally be catching up on this wonderful series i have unearthed
BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR chapter 31 . 5/12/2013
So, is Liam going to take up Jayne's family traditions, since he seems so much like him? I can definitely see him wanting to learn some of Jayne's Native ways. Would definitely be a good plot base for a new series of stories, too. Just sayin',...
jaadkins chapter 31 . 5/7/2013
Just reread all of the Shadevers and already going thru withdrawals. Hope you continue the story...soon. I'm already starting to twitch.
USAFChief chapter 31 . 4/28/2013
It's been almost two years since you published this, so you've had time to write the finale sequel that put's River back where she belongs. Hope to see it soon.

I have enjoyed all the stories you have written. When I first saw Spartan, I thought that I would pass on it since Jayne as a vampire did not hold any interest for me. However after reading the first two chapters of it I was really hooked. This Shade verse is just as good. Really enjoyable.

I hope your life is treating you well and that you will post that Shade sequel here on ffn. Thanks much for giving me a fine time the past couple of weeks.

pdf
DancingRaven chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
This story is wonderful! I hope there is a continuation! :)
Doctor MisFire chapter 31 . 2/23/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! This was by far my favourite story. Ever. Of all time. I love the character development and I'm kinda speechless, not gonna lie, this story was that good. However, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue writing this story I must know if River gets her memories back! I'm just going to reiterate just how awesome this story was.
Count Isac chapter 31 . 1/18/2013
You need to continue ths story. Love must prevail. I must see Jayne help river to regain her memory...must.
Aurilia chapter 31 . 12/4/2012
I actually like how there isn't a storybook ending on this one. It's taken me the better part of three days to read through all the Shade 'verse, and I enjoyed every single bit of it! (I even managed to have a Firefly dream last night, set in this 'verse!) The only thing (aside from a few typos that made me have to reread a couple of passages here and there) that I think should be added, and this can be done in a small onefer, is Kaylee's baby. Really, that's it.

Spectacular job, and I really do hope to see more in this 'verse in the future!
angelheart92 chapter 31 . 10/20/2012
please right another continuation of the shade verse. i dont think i am the only person who wants this
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2012
I reallt enjoy this 'verse and I really hope you write more of it I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and I really want to find out what happens to river pleeeeeease write more.
OutlawKnight chapter 31 . 7/16/2012
an amazing yet heart renching tale, I would love to see another story for this 'verse
wisemouse chapter 31 . 7/14/2012
Your Shade Saga is the one of the two stories that have kept me coming back to this site for so many years. The other was The Horse Shoe nails saga, If you haven't read it, I'd advise it, as it's definitely worth it. As for whether you should write one more, I personally think you should, even if River doesn't regain her memory, this one needs a true ending, Something epic to bring the whole thing home. They started as a family, with Mal as the father, and They should end the same. Mal's getting on in years, and I figure he'll soon pass, but he should be given the chance to do so gracefully, with his whole family together to watch him go. But his legacy should not be to just fade quietly into the dark. Theirs still enemies from their past that haven't completely been dealt with. My mind is abuzz with stories and plots as to how you can bring it to a close, just as it was when the true series was ended so abruptly. I suppose that if you ended it here, you would be follow in Joss's footsteps, and guess that wouldn't be so bad, but it feel's wrong to me. It's the hero's job to face trials and tribulations, but there should always be a reward for doing it, some final happiness. The Shade saga should be told on this planet years from now, used to frighten children to follow the straight and narrow, and anytime a criminal either disappears or meets some horrible end, whispers of shade should follow. Shade was just beginning to groom young griggs to take up his mantle when he fades into legend, and if he was to marry Chelsea, it would cement a future family line steeped in shadows and heroism that would keep this world, and their families safe. Sorry I guess I'm rambling. Suppose that's your fault lol, if you don't finish this story, then I'll have no choice to moan and complain and make up my own endings, and just pray someday, when you see the need for it, you'll finally give your readers their closure with this family you've wrapped us all up in.