Reviews for Of Love and Treason
abovetherim chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
Thank you for the very pleasant evening I just had reading your whole story, I did enjoy it!
starfire25 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
aww... that was such a cute angsty fic. i love it. very nicely done.
owl-eats-waffles chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
A very sweet ending to a good story- it was worth the wait!
TriGemini chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
Loved your ending. It was excellent to read. Enjoyed the story, a lot.
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
If theres one thing better than updating, it's completing. I loved this story. In fact, I'd like to see this as a movie. But that's in my dreams.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
Awww, I am so happy to see the end of this story.
Bridget Friste chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Hey good luck with finals! they can be bitches i know...

and I reaaaallllyyyy want to hug arthur... he's so... sad :'(

please update! it's truely amazing...
Anon chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
Please keep going! I love this story!
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Well this seems to be the only way I can reach you since you've disabled private messaging and won't tell anyone your e-mail. I'm not happy. I'm pissed. And people don't like me when I'm pissed.

It's literally been since Christmas and hon, you left us a HUGE cliffhanger. You can't just cut your rope and leave us hanging here. I'm really disappointed that you would just build up such a good story and leave it unfinished. What's keeping you busy? School and work is a good excuse, however they don't take up a whole day if you spend your time wisely.

Please times twenty thousand, update this fucking story! Writer's like you are the reason why I wish we had Fanfiction police! I might sound like a bitch to you right now, but that's because I'm serious. If you come up with an update, I expect complete effort, not a literate mess that took five minutes to type.

I want to know what happens to Ariadne and I want to see how the plan works out for the guys. We all do. Please, don't let your fans down. That's how you lose reviewers.
Anon chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
This is such a good story! Please finish it!
Amanda chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED THIS STORYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm begging you! It's really good and I must know what happens next! Update soon!
Amanda2552 chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Love love love it! Please keep going! I hope you haven't given up on it!
pygmygeek chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Incredible story! Many fanfics usually make me gag out of cheesiness but yours is truly amazing! I think the amount of detail you put into each chapter is perfect- it's not too vague, but it's not overtly detailed either. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this one )
Author27492 chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Amazing! I haven't read a story this good in a while. Please continue and soon