Reviews for degrees of fire
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
inked kisses. Maybe I should give the elusive author a visit to say thanks(and see if I can find something interesting). Most awesome fics seems to mention the name either as a beta or an inspiration. -sweatdrop- Quite the popular one.

Gold! I love Gold. Not as much as I idolize Red(unbeatable champion that everyone wants to surpass) or reminisce over like Kris(nostalgia over stupid mistakes and rookie luck). Gold was the one who introduced me to the world of Pokemon and the one who got me curious enough to play the game in an emulator over dozens of other ROMs.
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Brilliant. You should be given Fanfic of the Year Award or something! Hell, if I was good at making things, I'd make the trophy myself, gather all the Fanfic Nerds and the owners of this site, and then hold an award ceremony in your Freaking honor! This was Absolutely PERFECT!
J1hbk chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I like how it's in a sort of a theme-like format, yet it's still connected. Most stories written in this kind of format tend to jump around. This was a lot less confusing.

heylalaa chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
aw, how sweet! i love how awkward gold around kris, haha. (:
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
*drops on knees, in praise* Hear ye, hear ye! Miss Divine Wolfe has become part of the famous inked kisses-ibuburu-Bijouie circle, known for their poetry-like stories!

That said, I loved it. Your ending was fine, nothing bad.

The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
How cute. I like how confident Gold ends up stumbling all over himself whenever Kris is around. I like seeing the Pokemon around too: some Pokemon fics do find without them, but most good fics include Pokemon in some way because...well, it IS Pokemon after all. It's also nice to see Kris being considered different than Lyra, because I've always thought of them as different chars.

As a side note: I've seen it both ways these days, but I think originally Gold was the rival and Silver was the main char.

UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 9/4/2010

Well, that was a little different. i like the way you divided it into little mini-chapters~ and i understand the using pokemon thing, i mean, how can it be a pokemon story without pokemon? XD

anyways, great job, keep 'em comin'!

PS- did you hear that BbS was leaked early? it makes me kinda sad to hear it's already being pirated everywhere, but i'm so jealous at the same time...
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Damn, you work fast! I haven't even started, yet. :o

I really liked this one; your romances are always so cute yet so real. I always end mine abruptly and nastily.

Anyway - I really liked it. :D