Reviews for The Echo and the Fulcrum
Nichalia chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Tomorrow? Tomorrow when? You can leave it here, come now!
Alice Song chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
*Sobs like a child* W-where is part threeeee?! Please? PLEASE?!
redarien chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Looking for some more story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
You ever going to continue?
TimeyWimey11 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Continue?
Spunkalovely chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
No, it's perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect! So please, for the love of all that is good, please finish this. I am begging you right now, please finish it.
Dallas chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Part3part3part3part3part3par t3part3part3part3!
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Where's part 3?
OnlyTime chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
This is so so incredibly amazing! Your characterisation is flawless- you have made these two people really real! I stumbled across your Doctor/Rose stories last night and I am working my way through them as I type this. You are a great writer and I look forward to reading much more of your work. Please update soon! You're holding us all in suspense! Keep up the great work!
AForeverLove chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Ahhhh. I'm in love with this freaking story. Giving me more of it would make my life.
Sidnei chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Where is chapter 3? I'm devestated... i feel empty without knowing what happens next! Please update!
Ashana120 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
! HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE FINISHED THIS! THIS IS SO AMAZING AND HOT AND UNG AND. AND. AHHHHHHHH! this is possibly the best doctor/rose fic i have ever read and is up there with my favorite fics ever! ppllllleeeeeaaasssseee finish! pwease?
peaches chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
So so so good! When will you update? Such a good interplay between the two...
Topiaco chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Oh my god PLEASE continue this. I can't possibly emphasize to you how good this is! Your writing is beautiful, your angst has me on the edge of my seat wanting to find out what happens next, and the smut is really hot. What's stopping you from posting part three? I thought it was already written? Whatever the case, I'm BEGGING you to continue.
smee chapter 2 . 1/17/2012