Reviews for Feggan
A Red Ribbon On Her Neck chapter 1 . 9/27
Loved it.
WriterGirl92 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was cute and funny. Loved it!
Castlefan999 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I liked it! Can I do a story kindof like this one?
ChristyLoisGilmore17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is a cute story. I can't believe you were able to write a story just on "Feggan." I think that's kind of cool.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
LOL so cute and adorable, its nice to see a softer side of Kate sometimes.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
'Yes, it was just an egg. An inanimate, nonliving object but it had a face and it was staring. It was creepy.'

haha, awww, this was so cute and i absolutely loved reading it!
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hummm, cute, but I thought that the egg was named after the Charles Dickens character, "Fagan" - but I could be wrong, so your spelling is just as accurate. This is really cute: I never had to do the "egg sitting" project, but knowing me, I would have just hard boiled the damn thing to protect it from very klutzy me.

Cute story - highly amusing especially considering all of the fan fiction that has Kate either pregnant or raising a child as a single mother. Loved the shower scene and the special bed construction.

This story could be a great idea for others to construct their own egg sitting scenarios for. Personally, I am thinking about what was behind Martha' choice of Cruella De Ville as her costume. and how she put that together. Again, very nicely written, and no dead bodies to count (except, perhaps, one final omelet). I really enjoyed it.
csinycastle85 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Lol! I loved the story!
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Amazing, really! A lot of fun to read!
thump chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
ah don't sell yourself short... it wasn't that bad! lighthearted... kinda funny that feggan stares at beckett like castle does lol
Kate N. Golsby chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hahaha, you know I never really considered what Beckett did after Castle left, well at most it was a passing thought. This was good, and it didn't even need anyone dying, which is an awesome achievement for a Castle FF. Great job.
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Thoroughly enjoyed this quickie - especially having to turn the face away when she showered :)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
lol I love that she refused to sleep with an egg. Too funny.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Haven't heard that type story for a while.
Amerie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010