Reviews for Anthony DiNozzo's Guide to being Annoying
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
OMSC, I was alternating laughing out loud and being annoyed by Tony's antics. This is too funny! (Although, seriously, since when does READING make people annoyed?)
GingerNinja1111 chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
I really like this story. I almost died laughing.
Azurii chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
hehe I love this all of this it is so fun. I've done holding the elevators doors open, so many people didn't like it though.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 14 . 10/13/2010
lol, this was cool, good work :D :D :D
Caper25 chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Wow, that was very funny! My favorite part was the thesaurus, just wonderful. :)
JustGoingWithTheWind chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Awesomeness! I can't believe it's over! So sad!
DS2010 chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Tony really is a pain in the ass. But you gotta love him
Invierna chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Yay! Chapter's up! I'm sad that it's done, but you did a great job! I think that Abby's, Ziva's, and Gibb's Guides would be awesome! And maybe they could advance the story or carry over things, like in the one after this Tony could still be pestering Ziva to marry him, or something. Anyway, this was amazing!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Actually, I was thinking "Tony DiNozzio's Guide to Getting the Mossad Officer Turned Probie NCIS Agent to Marry You"!

I loved this fic greatly. And I can't believe I haven't said this before, but I adore your pen name as much as this NCIS fanfic. :)
Evanjalin64 chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
thanks! i liked the prophecy line the best! lol xoxo
Darlin24 chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
hahaha i lold so much in this one(: keep updating(:
Invierna chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
Haha! This is great! I'm sad it's almost over. Either Ziva's gonna kill him or marry him, hard to tell which. Great job!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Ha-ha! Go Tony. I hope he keeps trying the wedding idea... lol.

Ziva is going to either end up killing him or actually marrying him; it's up for grabs which!
JustGoingWithTheWind chapter 13 . 10/1/2010
Awesome! And sOooooo amusing! So sad it's almost over *tear*
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
This is very, very, very funny. But is Tony really going to listen to Gibbs? LOL!

What if he tries to keep getting Ziva to plan their 'wedding' with him in the next chapter? She'd kill him or kiss him... hard to tell with Officer David. Er, Agent David.

Very, very, very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzio... we NCIS fans love you. And I love this fanfic.