Reviews for A Weekend With You
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was sweet, I loved how Daniel was willing to wait for Betty, and how shy she was to his compliments.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Lovely story. Very believable. Absolutely adorable. Love what you did with the characters. Falling asleep in the fort was so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Just another hopless romantic chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
this story was really good!will you continue?
pinkpeachz chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
gahhh i loved this!

can you plz continue? :)
Historianic chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was an absolutely gorgeous little ficlet! Romantic, funny and sweet, and without being trite or cliched. And I actually didn't find Betty OOC. She's grown up a lot and become very confident so I think she probably would have acted this way. And frankly, its very refreshing to see Betty characterization like this. Great work! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this :). Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us.
TMadison chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I think you did a great job. I love this story...please keep writing. It was so sweet. I can see this happening on the show. They bring out the goofy in each other. Well done.
Jamie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Ahhh. Cuteness
The Wigmeister chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Beauiful. I absolutely ADORE this piece. I think you wrote them marvelously well. I always love to see them at their fun, child-like best and they were both cute and adorable, especially Daniel. It does not for one bit seem OOC to me. I could quote you the parts I really loved, but then I'd just be quoting the whole bloody thing lmao.

One of the fics I've enjoyed immensely! I encourage you to write more!
ptime chapter 1 . 9/4/2010