Reviews for Iris
ai-chan97 chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
...I'm so shocked...I have no words...

IT ALL ENDED SO FAST! But I guess I'm glad you were able to finish the story before you left.

And...I kind of understand why this is goodbye...:(

I'll miss reading you ogle over Justin Timberlake...:D and especially your awesome sense of humour...

Have a great life! Bye Salty-chan...;D

P.S:The park's from CCS! LOL..You always make me laugh..._
32692010 chapter 22 . 3/10/2012
*sniff* This is so bitter sweet! Awesome story! b...b-bye Sergeant Salt's Shaker Beat-chan TT_TT
ai-chan97 chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
OMG! Another twist in the story! :O

XD Please update soon! I'm bursting to know more!
Raf Kowalski chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Hey.. So sorry not to review last chapter x( I was busy too, the exam and whatnot were killing me. Your story has perfect length to read in my opinion, so I'd enjoy reading it :D

Kikumaru was CUUUTEEE hahaha! He's like a kitten! I hope she quickly realized his feelings for her :")

But, Fuji has to be the one who realizes it first. I don't want Katsumi break up with Fuji and hurt him, it is better if he decides it first. Well, just a thought :)

Keep writing!
ai-chan97 chapter 19 . 11/24/2011
Too lazy to login...-_-

HAHA! Kazuma's first kiss was stolen by Momo! LOL...XD

Wow...this just gets more angsty... I love it! And... woah! Kazuma likes Ren-chan...that took me by surprise...:O..

Well...keep it comin'! Update soon!
StarlightTango chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
Haha thanks for updating :) it was an interesting chapter. But eiji's pov kinda confused me...haha i probably will end up reading it again the whole thing until you update. Funny right? XD not really :/ anyways im looking forewards to the next chapter!
Raf Kowalski chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
So, it's not a mac. But whatever, as long as you got a software to write down next chapters ;)

Speaking of next chapters... YES! XD

Sorry, random. But Fuji, you're better with me; Katsumi likes Eiji anyway :P
StarlightTango chapter 18 . 11/19/2011
Thanks for updating i have been waiting for this chapter for ever! But it was worth it :3 update soon! :)
Raf Kowalski chapter 18 . 11/19/2011
Oh, wow. You're back. Did you get a mac? Because you said it has no word, which I consider you refer it to microsoft word. Hehe :D

Aaaaa will he ask her out? After this chapter? Or will JT come and hold a concert in Japan? (Okay, I know it's random) I'm glad that your writing style isn't changed. Keep it up! :)
ai-chan97 chapter 18 . 11/19/2011
Hahaha... Eiji is just so endearing... the part about the stalking and stuff...that was hilarious! :D

Awww... T.T... the end was soo sweet! I love you Eiji! So glad you updated...:) Poor guy...Oh... Now I'm torn between Fuji and him...

What? Katsumi doesn't love Eiji? How could you Tsumi? I can't believe you don't know anything about him either... Sweet Eiji knows you so well...you're...you're... discpicable! X

JK! The tension is building up...Please I want to read more! :)

Update soon!
RockPrincess410 chapter 18 . 11/19/2011
OMG ! I wanna read more ! Update soon :D
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 18 . 11/19/2011
It's short but kinda nice. Keep it up. Update ~
32692010 chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
I'm really starting to get into the story now, but please for the sake of all the Fuji and Eiji fans (including me), don't make them suffer too much. I understand a bit of suffering may be necessary to add drama to the plot, but...but...please go easy on them! ._. Anyway here's a creepy/cool fact: I found your story exactly one year after you published it, I blame the angels (lol). Please keep updating, it's a great story.
StarlightTango chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
Its rly good :) i love the character n the whole idea about dating fuji is just great! Lol except the begining kindda confused me...oh well good job! Plz update soon!
Raf Kowalski chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
'Oh Justin Timberlake' was epic. Glad to know you're back :D but I still have a feeling that Katsumi will be with Eiji. They will be together at the last, ne? *pleads*

Imagine Fuji with shirt and jeans.. XD

Ah, Kazuma. I love you :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »