Reviews for Give the Boys a Great Big Hand
Shapes chapter 19 . 2/17
Wow, that was an awesome story. You had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. And even though I only watch Dexter, you gave me enough info on the other characters that I could get by. But wow what a story. I love how you had Dexter thinking he was one step ahead of everyone, when really he was one step behind. And when it got the the CIA recruitment, I thought you were about to jump the shark, but no! It was a setup! And yes, about the slides, if they had searched the apartment legally the first time, they would have had Dexter behind bars in no time, but alas! The story was longer. I hope everyone who Dexter touched recovers. Thank you for posting it, this is certainly the best Dexter fic I've come across yet!
Olivebirdy chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
I enjoyed his story, though I felt that Dex was being extremely incautious with Michaels.
darkryubaby chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
Shit I like this ending a hell of a lot more then the actually shows final episode but I wish there was more, like a reaction from the people he works with or something.
E.A.V chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
I've enjoyed reading this. Thank you for keeping at it!

Should you ever continue, I've always wanted to read Dexter's eventual conversation with the psychologist once he was caught. The scenario was once mentioned in the books. You, I feel, could do the idea justice.
beege chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
I liked this all through, but the ending is something of a disappointment. For me, the hook of the story was watching the irresistible force vs immovable object competition between Gibbs and Dexter play out. The tension derived from watching two protagonists who always triumph face off in a situation where only one of them can. Inflicting the idiot ball on Dexter to ensure that he plunges headlong into being caught felt a bit weak. The left out file that caught Dexter's attention looked like a trap from the moment it made an appearance. If I can spot that, why can't Dexter?

Granted, Dexter is basically an addict who's addicted to murder and addicts who have gone too long without a fix do not make smart decisions, but even allowing for that Dexter is smarter than this. At least write an epilogue where the NCIS team gets word Dexter has broken out.
Theresa F chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
It was a good story and a good ending, thank you for writing!
Kagirinai chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
I like this ending better than the TV series's ending.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
This is a great story, I am amazed how you weaved soamy shows together so well. I also like your opinion of H Cain form CSI Miami, after a few episodes I couldn't stand him and his arrogance and stopped watching it.
I am so torn I don't want Dexter caught but I dont 'want to se Gibbs lose either. In away I hope that Dexter finds away to to get away and has some other bad guy to take the fall and Gibbs is happy with the redults... And everyone !lives happily ever after... Not, life's not that simple after all
Phantom Dennis chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Hmmm. My guess is "Michaels" will turn out to be a crossover character or perhaps someone from NCIS history. I have to admit there's a large gap in my NCIS viewing history.
Mayhem296 chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
Loving it so far.. the only problem i have with the story atm is i don't know who i want to win.
keep writing and i'll keep reading
liliaeth chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Oh mean, I might be a bad Dexter fan, but I'm kinda hoping for him to get caught. He'd probably end up in a mental institute, and get the help that he should have had as a child.
beege chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Gibbs' hypocrisy irritates, considering the times he's taken justice into his own hands, but I suppose that's an issue I have with NCIS more than with this fic. It would have been fun to see Dexter find out about Gibbs' secrets and needle him with them though. Although possibly fatal for Dexter.

(I once read a shortfic where Tony is a serial killer and he and Dexter team up when Tony is on assignment in Miami, but I've always thought that if anyone is secretly running around knocking off bad guys it's Gibbs).
Arekanderu chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Poor Dexter:(
beege chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
It seems like Dexter's takes the bait. Gotta say though, that's a lot of trouble to got to just to give Dexter a look at a name on a file.
ChimericWings chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Holy shit! Now THIS is interesting!