Reviews for Give the Boys a Great Big Hand
Arekanderu chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Wonderful twist :)
MissGardenia chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
...well, that's certainly an interesting complication. The CIA may yet give him an out, if not the intended one.
Rude2 chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Wow! mooooooreee!
Lorca chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
I just found this story and finished it in one day.
Normally, I don't like crossovers with too many universes (eventually people start to feel forced), but you've made it work.
I hope you intend to finish it.
beege chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Oh, good twist. I was wondering how you'd resolve this, because Dexter vs Everybody is an 'irresistible force meets immovable object' situation. Someone has to lose but none of them can. This way, no-one actually loses.
rude02 chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Da fk!? LOL unexpected!
Hammerchuckery chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
I love this twist so much!
Phantom Dennis chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
That's a pretty good Caine one liner there. I assume this is a Burn Notice character. I'm stilll watching the first season on Netflix.
Arekanderu chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
I really hope you make some col twist where Dexter ends up playing everyone and escapes :)
Toivaska chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
This is getting exciting!
Will be waiting for more.
ChimericWings chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Wow, the suspense is palpable. I can't wait to see what happens next!
apocalyps24 chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
interesting twist...
MissGardenia chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Hah! To wit: "Clever girl."

Yes, that would indeed be a neat resolution of things. Let's see if Dexter is able/wise enough to take it and they're able to make it stick.
Phantom Dennis chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
I've never thought of Don Johnson resembling Sly Stallone much in anyway.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Very good at showing your work on the Forensic and Submarine Bits. I missed the opening Tony/Ziva/McGee banter with the obligatory Gibbs stinger. The biggest flaw so far is that the victim's guilt is so obviously recorded. Usually Dexter's victims are clothed in respectability. I would think there would be more ambiguity in the record since he was walking around free. You should given more of reason to Abby to be certain of his guilt. Also, the killer is not Active Duty Navy, so logically Gibbs should just hand it over to the local authorities and concentrate on the next incident of ordinary folks coming across the corpse of a murdered soldier.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »