Reviews for Give the Boys a Great Big Hand
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Very good at showing your work on the Forensic and Submarine Bits. I missed the opening Tony/Ziva/McGee banter with the obligatory Gibbs stinger. The biggest flaw so far is that the victim's guilt is so obviously recorded. Usually Dexter's victims are clothed in respectability. I would think there would be more ambiguity in the record since he was walking around free. You should given more of reason to Abby to be certain of his guilt. Also, the killer is not Active Duty Navy, so logically Gibbs should just hand it over to the local authorities and concentrate on the next incident of ordinary folks coming across the corpse of a murdered soldier.
apo24 chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
i just want dex to win... cus although i folow all the serries dexter is my fave
ChimericWings chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
I wasn't expecting another chapter, this is great.
It seems that the noose on Dexter's neck is getting tighter...
Arekanderu chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
Aww damn. I hope Dex gets away
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
I didn't like this chapter as much because I never watched Burn Notice and was basically lost through most of that part. However, I definitely remember Miami Vice and Don Johnson introducing the stubble look.
Hat O' Doom chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
The walls are closing in...great story you have here. I really liked the update
ChimericWings chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
I find this story relatively badass. That's all I can think of to surmise this, hah.
Toivaska chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
One of the best crossovers I have ever read. Continue soon.
Rude2 chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Oi! Loving this but who is with Masuka and LaGuerta here: "Know who he asked for a second opinion? Dexter fucking Morgan"
Gibbs?
apocalyps24 chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
i really like this story ;D and why not use some of the material from S7... it was a good season although in my opinion not as good as S6
looking forward to more

apo24
Arekanderu chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Cool. Cool cool cool
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
I'll be looking forward to your update.
Jouaint chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
pretty good
apocalyps24 chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
kill them all muahahahahahahahahhahaha... roflmao im quite looking forward to seeing where this goes
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Oh! You stop picking on poor Dexter!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »