Reviews for Give the Boys a Great Big Hand
CarnivorousOak chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I only got to chapter five, which is really too bad because I'm really enjoying the plotline and the way you meshed the Dexter and NCIS stories and characters. It seems well thought out and well written. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm missing too much because I don't know the first thing about any of the other crossovers you've added in here. It's not bad. Just hard for me to read and understand the subtleties. Good luck!
Fullmetal Knight chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
This. Was. GLORIOUS.

Michael Westen vs. Dexter Morgan. A battle of wits. I love it. Very Sherlock Holmes vs. Moriarty. Or L vs. Light. I love it. It's just amazing. And Gibbs getting involved as well will spice it all up.

Also kudos to Horatio's line. I lol'ed.
The PantsofDoom chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Aw man, I almost forgot about this! This is seriously one of the best crossover fics I've ever read. Not only do you have a great story, you've also managed to perfectly capture each characters voice and the tone of their respective shows! You are one hell of a writer, and I can't wait to see where you take this!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Good so far, sucks that you left it here.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Oo, looks like their catching up tp Dexter.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I'm looking forward to this crossover with burn notice.
Hat O' Doom chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Great story! I have watched all the shows you have decided to cross over with so this was a really nice find for me. I don't know how Dexter is going to get out of this one...looks like his goose is cooked.
Rude2 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Wow I usually don't put much credit to xovers but this one features a great selection, and popular enough that even I know all the players!

Keep going please!
Dilly Danny chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Awesome!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
apocalyps24 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
loving the story... just hoping Dex comes out on top him beeing my fave charactor... cant wait for more

apo24
sevter chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Oh dear, I have a soft spot for Dexter, I hope he's not going to get caught.
Fullmetal Knight chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Oh snap.

Gibbs and his team know that the Butcher killed Marten because of kids.

Michael and his team believe Dexter is involved and one of the serial killers.

Dexter is up against impossible odds. And as crazy as it would be to some fans...I think this is the one time where he won't be getting away scott free
Miss Tiffany Blews chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Oh shit, they know.

YOU MUST CONTINUE.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Interesting story. Dexter is definitely in trouble, and on a couple of fronts. I wonder if he'll succeed at keeping some of the attention off of himself, let alone all of it. I don't think he'll be able to distract the Burn Notice characters, since they seem to have already gotten to the heart of the issue. When I was watching that season, I didn't even consider the fact that Doakes wouldn't have been the type to collect slides, since I already knew that Dexter had really been the one to collect them. Now that you meantioned it, though, it does seem odd that someone who was well versed in interpreting human behavior, such as Lundy, wouldn't notice a detail like that.
Simpleinsanity chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
i am a bit confused on how Fiona figured Dexter is one of the killers. since she didn't give a reason. she just said it and the characters agreed. it was kind of odd.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »