Reviews for Feat of Clay
reality deviant chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
i think fic continueity more importent then grammer- u gonna update this interesting fic, mon?

also ,as you seem to write pairings well, what about one involving a DK?

or a human and a member of the neutral races (for extra challange try ramakhan, vrykul, or female ogress-human will surely treat her better?
Fannie chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
I do enjoy the quality of the writing and the storyline. I just hope the next chapters will come soon. :)
Dragonkain chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Looks interesting so far to me, I look forward to seeing more of the story when you have time to write it. I like the hints at the other characters as well as the various offshoots and memories that crop up occasionally to twist the world about for a bit of fun. Like his little fantasy in chapter 1 about the paladin and the night elf.

To the Editor: I like how things have smoothed out a bit in the writing. It was hard to notice at first, but things just seem to be flowing a little more naturally.
TheVanguard chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Took you long enough! I'd thought you had given up on the story :(
Khaeos chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Nooooooooooooooooo... sorry bout that but please dont edit cold comfort castle, its amazing as it is
Dendarang chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Hey, dont change Cold Comfort Castle (a.k.a. CCC), I like it, love it just the way it is right now. Even if there are some mistakes, it is still one of my top 3 (yes I keep a list) of fanfictions, or stories in general ever (and Ive read quite a lot during 5-ish years in ). As far as Feat of Clay is concerned, well, its cool, the way it is now, so keep up the good work/editing you 2. Also, an earlier updated would be appriciated, so that I dont have to bash my head every time I see that the story (which is quickly rising through the ranks) isnt updated. So yeah, Im already subscribed, soooo, bye and hope you 2 update soon.
Wesley chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I'm satisfied with the editing.

Looks like Ninos is going through an awkward phase. (WoW humour, forgive me.)

Dig the cameos. Dig the Daily references. Liked Kaileni fumbling with her rifle, as well as cleaning it. And I don't get the Blood Elf humour.

I wonder what presumably Reille was yelling about?

P.S. The Holy Light is NOT solar radiation! There is no justification AT ALL for Taurens to be sun-worshipping Paladins! Hammer of Wrath is NOT a hammer-shaped LASER BEAM!
Wesley chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Might you have the next chapter before the week is out?

Some don't seem to like Ninos, but I'm rather fond of him. He still remains a good person, despite the world seemingly taking every oppurtunity to dump on him, sometimes literally.
ItisMMX chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
I'm really liking where this story is going so far. Ninos is an interesting character with lots of potential. And the troll seems pretty cool too.

Although, I do feel sorry for the poor guy. Seems he can't catch a break to save his life.
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Ok. First, Ninos falls of a griphon, and accidently peeps into a female, Horde, shower. What are the chances of that ever happening? Props.

And somewhere else, Kaileni is watching. I'm really curious as to where these flashbacks will take us. Hurry with the next chapter!
Twoformemories chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Just another day in Dalaran.

Loved the three undead stooges and their pursuit.

I would have imagined the members of the silver sanctuary would enjoy kicking out allies of the sunreavers.

Though, they had probably had a long day.

Can't wait for the next one.
Wesley chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Aside from his healing magic, isn't there something he could have done to stop them from purusing him?
Porcelain Fish chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Very funny. I feel for Ninos.
rldragon chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Err...

I think I liked Zackel better. But, I still see a trend here.
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Love it, can't wait to see where you'll take this one. Your writings are one of the most enjoyable I've found on this site.