Reviews for Madness Flower
yqclockwork chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Ah, I like this a lot. This is very well written! Very in-character.

I always felt like Kikyo doesn't really holds anything too personal against Shouichi. He doesn't seem the type.

Re-reading Reborn!, I sort of get the feeling that Kikyo's the mother hen of the Funeral Wreath flock. He's more mature than his comrades, but seem to understand and care for them. I've been trying to figure out why he's so devoted to Byakuran, even after seeing what happened to Genkishi and getting his memories from the future. He seems pretty sane.

I sort of get the impression that Byakuran provided him with this little dysfunctional family, and he's devoted to Byakuran because the religion of "Byakuran" is what's keeping this family together. It's probably pretty harsh when Bluebell and Zakuro were sacrificed.

The ending is pretty sad. :
Addicted to Nurarihyon no mago chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
...Words cannot describe how much I loved this.

And, yes. I agree with you...KIKYO NEEDS MORE LOVE! A LOT MORE!
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hello! Awesome story! I liked a lot the first part, explaining Kikyo's past. Also, the interactions with Byakuran were really nice written. I'd have loved if you expressed more of the respect feelings of Kikyo for Byakuran. But the story was awesome and really complete.

I died inside with the last sentence, of Kikyo losing the light on his eyes for losing Byakuran ;A; I loved it.

Kikyo really deserves more love. Congrats for the story! :3 Really! See you
sunstar13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
KIKYO! So sad at the end! He doesn't get the attention he deserves!

But thank you for the story! I like the flow. Kikyo seemed a little distance from everything though.

Do you support 10099 (ByakuranxKikyo)? If you do, could you maybe write a fanfic for this pairing?
Arcbound Illusionist chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
the story is just... excellent...

never read something original in a while...