Reviews for Not so Dumb
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
:-) loved this.
Argentum Anubis chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
A very nice addition to that episode. I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing.
becgate chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Loved it!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Yep, Greg knows. Love it.
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Hooray Lestrade! Very nice. :-)
Mystanthos chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Funny! I liked it!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Love it! Thank you!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
LOL...very very CUTE! I like Lestrade he's AWESOME!

THANKS:"D
Zeiloo chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
hahaha XDD Lestrade is so great XD

A hilarious little story XD I loved it!
noavital chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Very cute :) Smart idea and executed well. The ending made me laugh :3
145796213 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was an interesting way to show that Lestrade knows about John. I loved it.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
lol Lestrade is a great character
Arlothia chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was aweseom! I've always liked Lestrade and I really like this version of him. Ah, the blanket. That was a fun little scene. Run John! Run! I don't think Sherlock would have any qualms about burning down the falt if it meant getting rid of that blanket. Keep it up!

Arlothia
Catrina Marlow chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hmm...I've read the fic, and the other reviews, and I...um...don't get the ending. I really enjoyed the beginning and the middle, but was Lestrade saying he (or his team) cracked the safe, or that he knew what was in it all along (which I have no problem with believing) or something else I just plain missed?

I'm also intrigued by the idea of John, who hadn't been living there that long by this point, being allowed to place something in the safe (if there were illicit substances inside it) and what that 'something' might be!

I hope this is the first part of a continuing fic?
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wonderful! Very appropriate; Mrs Hudson's reaction was perfect, and John and Sherlock were both nicely in character as well, I loved Sherlock going to try and burn the blanket.

Lestrade's note was brilliant; the P.S's were great, and it's quite believable somehow that Lestrade would suspect and not do anything about it - warn them, in fact.

Lovely stuff. :)