Reviews for A Life Not Lost
Clove15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Stupid Iwa.
The Leaf 180 chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
oh nonononoononononono! rin cant die! NOOOOO
wilsey chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
it wasnt cheesy, dont worry it was really cute!
idiosyncrasies chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Wow! THis is amazing. I can't wait for your next update! :)
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
It’s sweet how Rin and Kakashi both look out for each other. :)

But lol I’m just fully realizing how weird it is that these Naruto villains who barely even know Rin are both willing to tell her about their story and plan to destroy the Leaf.

Iwagakure is Deidara’s village right?

I do feel sort of bad for the Iwagakure nin though, he just wants to restore his brothers last wishes and make what he died for worth something, right?

But still they have no right to hurt so many injured people they’ve just got to let go maybe put too much sugar in someone’s coffee then take out the rest of your rage well fighting a rouge ninja from the Leaf, like Tobi. He should die anyway.

Fav line:

Oh, but now I'm afraid you've heard too much.

At this part I just did a face palm. I was like why did you tell her if you knew you were going to end up saying, too much? That goes for like every character in Naruto history too. What is the thing with people in Naruto revealing their life stories before they fight? XD

Anyways really good you really researched into Rin's character. :D
Schauspielerinnen chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
It's so rare to see Rin around in fics. I know she's not going to be alive at the end of it, but I can't help feeling sad anyway. I really liked her character in Kakashi Gaiden. And I also like Kakashi. Well, interesting premise anyway, so I'll be looking forward to more. You really did do your research, didn't you? I applaud you, cuz I can't really remember the guy who Minato killed and the rest after that.
distanceincrowdedrooms chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
please continue! i like how you portrayed Rin as a character who is really eager to grow and be independent- i think u should write more about how Rin feels about Kakashi- like how she worries over him
bobblehead.me chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
wheeheeehooo! i'm cramming a review of all four chaps into one okay? well, you are continuing this story yeah? because.. well people are waiting ;) ehh can't say much really, seeing as it'll just be a spoiler for the other people but i like the way you write! i could kiind of get an idea in my head of what was happening, which is a reeaally good thing for you, seeing as i'm no naruto fan :) so keep on writing, i want to see how it'll turn out in the end :D ... sorry if this review sucks. haha
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Go Kakashi! But he won't put more faith in Rin will he? I understand he's being protective because of Obito but she needs to put more faith in him I think. Rin isn't as weak as Kakashi may think.
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
It wasn't cheesey lol. I could forsure see the emotion it was strong I could see love for 1 another like Anak said brother and sister. Really good.
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Ok enough procrastonating!It's time I read chapter 2! It's really good so far. Strong writing. I'm envious. Seems realistic.
Frida-Froz chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
No Rin! She didnt go with Kakashi! S

*cough* *cough*! Well anyways thanks for the upload! D
kakashifan9 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
I love where this story is going. Kakashi's deep concern for Rin is nicely written out; kind enough to show a brother-sister relationship and rough enough to show the standards of war taking place. Kakashi's hesitation about leaving Rin alone truly brought out his worried nature that is rarely shown in any atmosphere. Rin's independence is nicely depicted to show her growth over the past couple of years.

I'll be waiting to see the outcome of the story.
Frida-Froz chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Rin plz be ok! TT~TT

P Thanks for the chapter hope the next chapter come out soon _
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Good start looking forword to next chapter :D