Reviews for CALLING ALL EVIL VILLAINS!
lindir's gaze chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Resume

Name: Melissa

Evil Villain Name: Evildolf

Age: 123456789

The Age You Wished You Were: 987654321

Number of Defeats: roughly 15 since my brother is so good at chess

Number of Humiliating Defeats: 14 because the most recent was actually really close

Experience: I blew up the world trade center...on sim city

Education: read A brief history of time...or at least the title

Strengths/ Power: almost won an arm wrestle once

Power/ Strengths You Wished You Had: the power to alter the space time continuum at a whim

Weakness(s): hm... I'm sure I left a list lying around somewhere... Well here's page fourteen...

If you have ever been in jail, this could effect the position you desire. We are not interested in past criminals. Please check the boxes that indicate whether you have ever been arrested or not. Please note that is anyone is caught lying we will have you shunned from all society.

Yes_ NoX

If Yes, explain.

Why do you want the position? Explain.
I want this position so I can get the power I wished I had (see above) and obliterate Gaylord ghiraher. Violently.
skulblaka71 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Experience: Okay. Fine. I admit it... I let the dogs out.
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Name:Beloved Dawn

Evil Villain Name:Hey! Beloved IS an evil villain name! Fine, fine. How about... Faarquad. Hey! Put me down! Whadda ya mean it's trademarked!

Age: Born with the universe

The Age You Wished You Were: 7. They get to play jump rope

Number of Defeats: Lost track

Number of Humiliating Defeats: Umm.. 10, 11, 12... just a moment, let me take my shoes off...

Experience: Been attempting to take over universe since it was created. Yet to succeed.

Education: *blink blink* Whazzat?

Strengths/ Power: Ability to put people to sleep during evil villain monologue

Power/ Strengths You Wished You Had: Evil laugh. Mine's still more of a giggle

Weakness(s): Must watch favourite show. Actually stopped in the middle of a battle to tune in once.

Jail: Does above copyright infringement count?

Why: No luck so far with taking over universe. Would like to practice on something smaller first.

Loved it, by the way. Good point on the random villains. There doesn't relly seem to be any reason for them a lot of the time. Just attack filler.
Xamem-The Heart of Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
XD HAHAHAHA!

Don't care that the deadline has passed! I shall fill it out anyways!

Name:Xamem

Evil Villain name:Toxic Death Star of DOOM.

Age:Haha, yeah right.

The age you wished you were:A MILLION BAJILLION!

Number of Defeats:Lost count after...2,745 or so. XD

Number of humiliating defeats:See above.

Experience:Erm, does swinging my wii remote around screaming DIE ZANT DIE! Count?

Education:Many hours wasted in front of a computer screan, researching every and everything about Zelda.

Strengths/Power:OH OH! I CAN MANIPULATE WATER!

Strengths/Power you wish you had:The power to cause cookies to appear out of THIN AIR!

Weakness(s):INSOLENT FOOL! I HAVE NO WEA-OHHHH SHINY! _

Because I would be perfect. And I want it. And I shall blast you into oblivion should you say no.
SuperGeek3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Hahaha! This was funny! Not too mention it had good grammar! Everything I look for in a one-shot. But darn, no playing with my Barbies... :)
Luigi's Friend chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Hahaha! LOL! That was so funny!
Foxpilot chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Well, this is certainly an interesting little fic. Some definitely crazy stuff could happen here. I think I'll submit an idea, then check out the reviews already posted.

Name: Erased from memory during experiment (aka Author hasn't thought one up)

Evil Villain Name: Scale Bug.

Age: Depends on definition. Could be either forties, in the millions, or eighteen.

Wished Age: Millions, possibly one billion.

Number of Defeats: Two.

Number of Humiliating Defeats: One.

Experience: Once nearly enslaved the Lylat System. Stopped by some weirdos.

Former general of an evil army. Lost to a group of weirdos.

Education: Knowledge of nearly infinite cultures.

Strengths/Powers: can infect machines and weapons to do my bidding. Can merge with large constructs to form space stations of death.

Wished Powers: Invulnerability except to apoptosis.

Weaknesses: Small craft with high-power explosives. Annoying weirdos with ranged weapons.

Jail: Never.

Why I Want: I need to rebuild my power after my last defeat at the hands of Star Fox and Co. Practice in Hyrule would be excellent experience.

Anyway, what you say is true. The past two Zelda games have had random "ultimate villains" pulled from nowhere. Vaati needs more time in the limelight, if you ask me. He's an overlooked villain with some neat powers, if a stereotypical weakpoint.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hilarious.
jackfrostsplushrump chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
awesome.
Spyro Nights chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Short but really mom liked it my page