Reviews for Up in the air
Hey chapter 1 . 2/2
I absolutely LOVED this fic :D! I'm a huge Zack Ryder fan and to see nicely written smut written about him and with The Miz none the less is just great! I never considered Zack/Miz (I'm more of Dolph/Zack person) but after reading this I sure am!
loveistheheartsmiling137 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I enjoyed reading this. I absolutely adore Zack/Miz slash but there's just not enough good writing out there. I would love to see where this could go and I hope you write more of this rare pairing!
Miss Toughie chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was a great pairing and an even better story. The master/pet match up was a great idea especially with Miz being the master because that isn't a very common occurance either. So good job on multiple original ideas, granted the mile high club idea wasn't but including the flight attendent put a new demension to it.
BlahhxSuckxIt chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OMG THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING! Please please please continue. I Absolutly loved it! I've never read this couple before but I think I might love them together and the master/pet hot shit right there!
CalieySwagg17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awwww ! He gave in ! That was good ! U should really make a second chapter XD !
Esquirella chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Why oh why is this a one-shot? Such a HOT story idea! Mike domming Zack! Oh that was HOT!
kaibajoey1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
My brain just melted... omg that was hot!
Darkened-Angel18 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It's official, I have a new favorite slash pairing. This is amazing, please write more Woo Woo Woo You Know I'M AWESOME fics soon!
Mrs.Sid The Kid chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I would love to see more zack slash and I love the master sub relationships. they are really really hot lol
MyBizTheMiz chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Before reading this I had never thought about these two being together. This story was so well written I actually liked it. I will be reading more of you fics because they are very well written and a lot of them have the Miz and I love The Miz. AWESOME FIC!
everyrose chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Well. I pretty much loved it :)

Never really noticed Zack before, but pair him (or anyone really :P) with Mizzy, and it's hot. I'd deffo read more of it.

And the master/sub thing is my secret love xD
Demoniac B Scorpio chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
:D :D i love this

DBS
soul of a fire dragon chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I actually really like this pairing, I want another one! Haha good job.
KimberAnnBRAND chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Mmkay, so reading this in a room that has most my family in it wasn't smart, but still, as the Miz would say, that was awesome.

Definatly do more! Zack and Miz both need more love, and getting it with one another...

Yeah I love you.
belladonnanoir chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh good lord I think I am gonna need a cold shower after this! Amazing story and I really like the pairing which is surprising as I am not a bad Ryder fan but I have to admit I may be looking at him in a different way! And Mikey...aww what can you say about the demon of desire but wowwwwww. I really liked the ending as well where he wakes up to "Morning Master" I would love to see more of this pairing :)