Reviews for Vladivostok 2000
Ruskiy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Mumiy Troll are the best Russian band ever.
Summary of your awful fanfic chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
-Summary of your awful fanfic 'Vladivostok 2000'-

*Russian band Mumiy Troll are watching the news*

*These people have never appeared in Norwegian Nights before, and probably never will again*

-Everywhere is stated to be 'peaceful as usual'-

Ilya Lagutenko: Looks like everywhere is peaceful as usual. Considering how easy it is to get guns past customs in this universe, and how batshit insane everyone is, that is quite an achievement.

-No one mentions the Eurovision, but some obscure references to 'the contest' are made-

Yuri Tsaler: Hello everyone, I am also a member of Mumiy Troll. Oh, and I'm a world famous hacker.

*Yuri taps at his laptop*

*The author feels the need to put in sound effects*

*Tap tap tap*

Yuri: Oh hey, I've just hacked into the Kremlin for no reason!

Oleg and Sdwig: NOOOOOO!

Ilya: Yuri! What have I told you about hacking into things? Don't you remember that time when...

-Seriously, this fanfiction has more flashbacks than Family Guy-

*Suddenly, Vladimir Putin shows up!*

Ilya: Oh hey look, it's Vladimir Putin, now that's a coincidence.

Putin: You four! Stop hacking into things! I know it was you because blah blah blah...

Yuri: Yap yap yap, can't you see I'm trying to hack?

Putin: Such insolence! Anyway, I've banned all IP addresses in Vladivostok from accessing any government system somehow!

Yuri: Aw man!

*Putin then leaves and goes outside to where Dmitri Medvedev is waiting in a car*

Putin: Drive Dmitri! Drive us out of this fanfiction! Hurry, please!

Dmitri: Ok ok *drives off*

Ilya: Hey, anyone else get the feeling that what just happened was completely pointless?

-It was-

The End.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow? Putin shows up? Incredibly random story but, I sort of like it.
Russian chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hahahahaha, good stuff, I'm only just learn English but I think you're story is very good
Feuerfliegen chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
hey i'm glad you wrote another story and i like these new characters. funny stuff, good job