Reviews for I Have a Heart to Heart With Polydegmon
Blu chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
Nice.

Okay so the arsehole hates my Percy, like the idiota he is, I get it. But even the most rational one does? What gives? He of all people should know about being unfairly treated just /because/. The fact that he basically portrayed same temperament as that arsehole in sky definitely wouldn't endear him to Percy (or anyone for that matter). I like the series, I do, but they could've done a lot better.

And for the last fucking time hades didn't fucking trap persephone in the underworld! I don't know if people think that because it's actually canon in the series or if it's just the same ignorance people have been suffering from since ancient times but it's fucking annoying.
Indigo chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Nico does resemble his father a lot in terms of mannerisms :D
I love the way you portrayed this!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I feel like this is very well done as a character study of Percy and Hades. They are both in characterand this has obvously been well thought-out.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Terrific job writing this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
i love this so so ss ooo much
it's wonderful
i just adore it
i've read it twice now
it's amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
i love this
you have no idea
this is the first story i have read with hades and percy where they don't end up fighting/fucking
i like that.

and their chat... i loved that too.
it's amazing, really. i always pitied hades, felt sympathy and respect for him at most, but now my opinion of him rose even further.
he's really not that bad, especially compared to the asshole above whose name i won't mention because i don't want to be blown up /thank you very much/.
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Great story and a wonderful insight in Hades' character.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love this. Hades is such an underrated character, and you wrote both him and Percy perfectly here. Fantastic job.
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I liked it, it was very good.
MTrenchRox chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
You should make this longer
Zoeeeee chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Really good one, I love it. I wonder if you could write a longer story about Percy/Hades uncle/nephew bonding? It would be great...
darkbandit01 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nice great oneshot! I love some Percy hades friendliness there aren't enough fics like this out there! It's awesome, and not too unbelievable! 3
kaylafig chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is a very good story! It even makes me like Hades a lot more. Nice job! I wouldn't even be against you continuing the story in some way
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was amazing, probably the first story I've ever read with Percy talking to Hades, I absolutely loved it, it was extremely well-written.:)
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012