Reviews for I Have a Heart to Heart With Polydegmon
Lemariz chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is very good! I love it. I too think that without Hades' help, Percy would have never defeated Kronos.
Lil Mexican chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Sweet! Update!
vacivity chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I like how you've written Hades in a different light; it's refreshing. All though he is a bit OOC, you've done a wonderful job with this fic.
Lover-of-all-things-Awesome101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Nice... :)
Roses Bride chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I loved it Hades is one of my favorite gods and I can see this happening in. PJatO
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was great your such a good writer.
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I LOVE THIS!
KangaRou chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love it! :DD
Kiomori chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was a great read. I liked how Hades got to speak his opinion too, and it really seemed like he cared. He isn't' really all that bad of a guy.

I think I could see something like this happening after TLO. I really enjoyed it!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
awww, i really like it. seriously, hades is like the most amazing god ever.
jiapryor chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was surprisingly wonderful. The conversation between Percy and Hades was simply exquisite.
SlashMyDreams chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very nice, especially the comparison between Hades and Poseidon and the other gods.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hmm... Interesting. Update soon, thi sis really good so far! :)
kzdc chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I actually don't know what to say, but I know that I liked it. I understand how people say it was a bit OOC but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Good job! :)
LadyArin chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Perhaps not completely in keeping with the book characters, but that's not entirely a bad thing. The Greek gods were jerks. Rick Riordan kept that trait when he wrote PJ&O. It's nice to see a nicer side of the gods, without getting fluffy or bad writing.

Good work. :)