Reviews for Mine
1querida chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Hey, Im so happy that you posted the next chapter! Wow, consort, thats huge. Lovely idea. The sex scene seemed abrupt to me though. I think it shouldnt have happened so soon, and the act itself should have been slower, more tender. I was also hoping for more communication during it. overall, really liked the chappie xx
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
So hot! Just loved it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
FraulineTraumer chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
awww merlin as a consort never thought about that before but I like it
Ichigo'sDragon chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I love it how it keeps on trying to tell everyone but they won't listen. I hope arthur finds out somehow and believes him.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
that was...tooo cute! I loved it sooo much just awsome job i cannot wiat for more! how they came together in the end...ugh i am melting!
Power Of Funk chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
OMG you dont even know how much i love this story right nao XD

write more soon! The Power Of FUNK compels you!
HalfMoonEyedSmiles chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
i am so excited about your story! ive recently become a fan of merlin and it is rare to come upon a story feturing them that i enjoy.
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Love the story! Poor Merlin, I can't wait to see what Arthur does for him next!
Rae666 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Sounds like this is going to be a really interesting story. Aww, Merlin and Arthur. Poor babies!
Maltese-Sapphire chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Love this story! Update really soon pleeeeeease! D
mitchellhp chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
This is a really great fic. I love that you're telling it from Merlin's PoV, in his completely drugged state. Was Merlin really raped, and he just doesn't realize? Haha you're not going to tell me. Update soon, pleas!
fictitiousshore chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
This is really good so far. I like how Merlin is so fuzzy and also a little in denial about what happened. I know he wasn't fully raped but he was still sexually assaulted so there's no way he wouldn't feel violated and traumatized. I think that between the drugs and the worry for Arthur he's just sort of suppressing it, poor thing. And poor Arthur (and to a lesser extent everyone else) worrying about Merlin so much and thinking the worst. Though I think they'd be pretty much just as upset/concerned if they knew everything; though maybe relieved that the damage wasn't that extensive. I can't wait to read what happens next!
1querida chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Man, I love this fic. Can't wait til you post again. I always seem to imagine merthur beginning with some kind of traumatising or life threatening event that forces Arthur's feelings beyond the brink, so to speak, and this is exactly that.

I hope you post soon!
fantasy115 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
J'aime beaucoup ton histoire. Tu décris bien la confusion de Merlin. Bravo!

I love this story.

Bye
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
poor confused merlin...i almsot feel bad or him lol and arthur lol great job i loved it cannot wiat for more
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »