Reviews for the new infected
theking2281 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
It's rare to find a good crossover this one must continue.
Zombiefan chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Please continue this it's a great story and I hope you see it to the end. It's not everyday that someone has the brains like you to make a zombie a good person. Oh yeah another thing you think you can make the hunter(Eli) or Crona evolve into something more powerful because honestly I think it would be awesome. You could say that the hunter was a meister when he was alive and couldn't remember and that would be why he as able to evolve or Crona could evolve do to Medusa's unfinished progress of the infection. Hey these are just simple ideas you don't have to do it anyway I really, really, really, REALLY hope you continue this.
MakaAlbarnxCrona chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
AWWW! i wanted a MakaxCrona story!
leonardo1999129 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Don't give up now things are interesting KEEP ON WRITING!
Little Snuggle chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
DAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOUUU! You mustn't give up on this story! It's just getting good! I want to see Crona and Eli possibly fight Maka, Kid, and Blackstar! Please take my word and GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON (preferably by tomorrow)

Little Snuggle
Tammy251 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I love this story! Please continue!
Doubly-O Ninjah chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
OMG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY D: need I say more?
Doubly-O Ninjah chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Please excuse my language: I knew from the start that the infected was going to be Chrona. And when it was confirmed, all I could say was ''FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" and sob. Then boast about me being right XD I am so strange, aren't I? :p
Gracious the Homicidal Maniac chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
SWEET! UPDATE PLZ!
KuriSari chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Please continue very very goood
heyimnothere chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Oh my god your a genius! 8D

I LOVED THIS STORY SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER!

You've gotta update on this story more! It's one of the best crossover fanfictions I've ever read!
Spider's Claw chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Great story so far!
Spider's Claw chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I absolutely hate people like d. Giving us anonymous reviewers a bad name.

Anyways, I really enjoyed your story so far. I look forward to the next chapter.

I like that Crona isn't so shy anymore but it does really take away from her/his character quite a bit since its practically who Crona is. In anycase, great story!
d chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
you fucking sucks dick
WrathBard chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
ugh that cliffhanger is going to kill me TT~TT

anyway great job i really loved this