Reviews for One Step Towards Never
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Another great chapter. I look forward to reading more.

Kathy
Angel chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Great story I love the pairing ;)

And that James got a hair cut.

Love Jasper & Bella stories James is an okay addition to the group.:)
smelsies chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
That was awesome and I can't wait to read more.
PewpewDiePie chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Soooooo good! D

Can't wait for the next chappy ;P

Xx. Roza
IzzyBFFAddict92 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I am loving this story too. I hope the you kill eddieboy off! Keep up the great writing.
Nicoconsd chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Still trying to grasp liking James, not sure how that's going :) hehe but looking forward to seeing how you work it out :)
edf-k chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I love the contrast you have provided on her two mates, as well as their increasing ability to work together. I really do hope the 'boy' is without his limbs for a little while, would serve him right. I also like the change to Vicki and look forward to Bella's new extended family dynamic.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Loved it
texbratt67 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Loving it.
LiZzIeS BaBy BoO BoO chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I like how this story has started. It's really interesting and it's hard to figure out what will happen next. I'm really enjoying reading it. I like the idea that she needs the two mates to balance her out. I also like how the werewolves have imprinted with the vamps. I like the relationship between Bella Leah Seth and Char. I like how they all get on really well with Bella and how they all protect her.

Really like it. Keep it going! :-)
nanaL89 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
oo this is great i cant wait to see what happens next!
nanaL89 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
wow this a great! i hope they get to all bitch smack edward
AbbeNormal chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Great chapter. I desided to start over on the first three chapters and reread all from start to this last chapter. What a wonderful story so far. I so enjoy you are a story teller. You grab onto every person that reads your work, and you take us on this journey that we cant wait to go on. God bless, Dear...and have a wonderful weekend.

Mary