Reviews for One Step Towards Never
deletedon17thjan13 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
fantastic chapter!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Edward is looking to go headless pretty soon. He is and always has been mentally nuts.

Poor Bella always gets hurt. You would think with so many mates she would be safe.

After you told me how you viewed James as handsome and not the James in the books then I understood why he would be her mate. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
yum yum ... can't wait for more !
MoonPrincess623 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I just realized something, her mate James is the same from Twilight. Wow, I feel so stupid now.

Aww, Jasper is going all Alpha male on her, heehee!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
ooohhhh can't wait for the next chapter...because I'm sure Marcus has just left to go have words with "theboy"
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
Libby Blue chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
James does seem different. Can't wait to read what cones next!
Analitica chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
i love the story i cannot wait for the lemons
roon0 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Loved the chapter. Really looking forward to Bella's mate's seeing her all dressed up.

TTFN.
Navygirl14 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Wow..Edward..what an ass.I say don't give him back his legs or maybe just one...LOL...will this boy never leard? I am glad Bella is accepting Jasper and James as mates..she will give these two a run for their money..
Kathy Hiester chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Good chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
Madmum chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
So happy to get another update. I am interested as to how she will deal with two mates and which one gets to 'mate' with her first. Toss a coin?
Angel chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
I can't WAIT for more chapters of the story...:)
ImAnInspiredFan chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
love it can't wait for more. hope u up-date soon!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I loved this and I can't wait to read more.

Kathy