Reviews for Medical Homicide
Jasper6509 chapter 56 . 5/27/2013
Wilson I swear...if you keep avoiding Sandra I'm telling her! Grow a pair man! Geez...
Jasper6509 chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
13...no!
OldSFfan chapter 64 . 1/5/2013
I'm rereading here. This is an incredible chapter!
Guest chapter 101 . 9/23/2012
Geez, no wonder Wilson doesn't want to talk about his feelings and mistakes. A few chapters ago, after he'd confessed to Sandra, he wanted to talk with House and Cuddy, and Cuddy slapped him and told him his problems weren't important. This chapter, he comes to Sandra asking to talk, and her first response is to discuss his drinking instead of letting him talk. That's a pretty natural response, I'm not blaming Sandra for having it, but sheesh, Wilson can't catch a break. Then Wilson lets out his natural, unrehearsed reaction to the pregnancy, and once again he gets slapped. I hope Sandra's kid never says the wrong thing at the wrong time to her.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 107 . 4/6/2012
ITH, To Kill a Mockingbird is unquestionably the greatest novel of our generation...Harper Lee unfortunately quit after that one. Too bad. The saddest thing today is the fact that right now 1000"s of young adults are looking on to see what it is about. Great reference...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 98 . 4/5/2012
I love that House "KNOWS" when a woman is pregnant. He even told Wilson to "keep watching her". Dig it.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 95 . 4/5/2012
nice touch to add a clip about Wilson's complete disregard of House's $12,000 guitar (Alone). Makes me really wonder how much Wilson really knows House. Personally I never understood why House didn't completely CLOCK Wilson for that one. Course I also loved the scene in What Ever it Takes when he is carefully, lovingly fixing that guitar with surgical tools and Q-Tips. Loved that.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 78 . 4/5/2012
before I finish this chapter...please tell me that the police anonymous source is NOT TRITTER.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 69 . 4/5/2012
ITH, I love this Cuddy. It is so refreshing to read about a character that once was truly an asset to this show. yea, I know that I have never been HIGH on Cuddy (she always seemed to personal in her comments to House's "problems"), but this version I can definitely work with.

I also think you have Wilson down to a Tee. Yes, he always "WANTED" to blame House for his relationship failings (seems he forgets meeting House after his first disaster). I also recall Wilson "inviting" himself to House's apartment on Christmas for chinese food because he did NOT want to go home to Julie. Yea, that was "ALL HOUSE'S FAULT TOO". House has always been the beacon in the window for Wilson and Wilson has NEVER acknowledged or appreciated him.

I re-watched Bombshells last night on USA, and wow I never really realized how Wilson had completely abandoned House (and Cuddy for that matter) when he really needed guidance and strength through that emotional time. Yea, Wilson loves to allow House to screw up so Wilson can remind him what a "BETTER HUMAN BEING WILSON IS". God, it gets really old.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 55 . 4/4/2012
Hey ITH, another note on your Author's Note...I guess my joining the party LATE is good news for me...I don't have to wait for those pesky updates...heeheehee. I am assuming (yea I know what that means, learned it from HOUSE.) that by the time I get through this and the future Pranks Series you will have Verdict finished. Yea, not anticipating any breath-holding for that either. GOTTA LOVE BEING LATE (yea, another thing taught to me by HOUSE.)

Great story. You definitely have a better insight than D. Shore, too bad you weren't hired for the writers strike years ago.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 54 . 4/4/2012
yep...STILL HATE FOREMAN
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 37 . 4/4/2012
Wilson wants to know why House gets fierce loyalty from those closest to him? How about the fact that House DISPLAYS fierce loyalty to those closest to him...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
yea everybody knows...however NO ONE should be surprised. House exhibits EVERY SYMPTOM of childhood abuse. Man, I am NOT a doctor, but I recognize the the traits.

RECOILS FROM TOUCH

LACKS SOCIAL INTERACTION SKILLS

EMOTIONALLY STUNTED

HAS A HARD TIME FORMING RELATIONSHIPS

KEEPS EMOTIONS COMPLETELY CONTROLLED

OVERLY SEXUALLY ORIENTATED (HOOKERS?)

IS CALMER THE MORE ANGRY HE IS

CONFRONTATIONAL WITH SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSERS

PROTECTS THOSE PATIENTS WHO CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES

DUH
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
gotta bad bad feeling about House's reuben...thinking that mumsy is NOT the one to have brought it up.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Amazing that Foreman (at least) hasn't figured out yet that House ALWAYS visits his patients who are KIDS. (or even kids of patients) Without fail House is always talking to kids. Every time no exception. Yea, Foreman is a jerk, and a stupid one to boot. I could rattle off tons of patients who were kids that House specifically targeted to be HIS patients...almost always to the scorn of Foreman the Dimwitted...I love how you get the outside characters RIGHT 100%of the time. I will go ahead and mention my disdain for Foreman.

ITH, you are NOT missing a thing with Season 7...D. Shore even decided that House needed to change too (season 6 House on anti-depressants was apparently not bad enough)...yea anyone else notice that 1. he lost more patients in season 6 than any other, 2. he was almost never the smartest guy in the room. I guess everyone "forgot" Wilson's little anti-depressant trick (season 3) and how screwed up House's thought process was during that debacle. Yep...not missing a thing.
1,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »