Reviews for He's Leaving Home
Louise chapter 5 . 4/7
I really enjoyed this chapter, you definitely did Bill justice! It seemed like the most natural and normal whilst also bringing something new to the story.
pleurocoelus chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
"Do you wanna go and put pondweed in Percy's bed and pretend Fred and George did it?"

A perfect ending to a wonderful story.
MariSkep chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
This is exactly the type of letter 18 year old me would have written an 11 year old me.

Now I'm curious about Charlie's stay at Hogwarts lol
MariSkep chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
My god, Ron! How can you be this gullible with those two for older siblings? Surely you realize everything they say is suspect.
MariSkep chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Oh this is adorable.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
It does make a lot of sense that Ginny and Ron would be best friends )

I really like the idea for this story and the way you executed it! Thank you for sharing!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Wow, these chapters just keep getting better! You have a knack of really bringing out a side of these characters that we don't get to see in the books ) And adding in some more background info that ties things together neatly.
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
You can see that Ron really thinks highly of Bill and Charlie and sees them as cool older brothers. It's really sweet how they get to bond for a few moments )
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Percy is just like Hermione! teehee!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
This is my favourite chapter so far. Charlie seems like such a cool older brother, he usually is just described that way but without much evidence that the audience gets to see. Thanks for bringing him to life!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Poor Ron, his brothers are soo mean!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
A story about Ron & the Weasley clan ) Very sweet!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I hate Peter now... I can't stand that he did this to Ron, but I see how he might have been trying to make up for it in his own way... Sad.
Emma chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Aww poor Ron he doesn't seem to be doing so well for advice
anabaena178 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
This is amazing. Please update! The humour, the depiction of the characters...it's perfect. Please update! :)