Reviews for He's Leaving Home
Meena chapter 1 . 11/8/2022
I love your stories
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2022
This was a really good chapter. I know you don't write anymore, but let me tell you, you are one of the best writers of this fandom.

And I really loved the letter from Charlie. The advices would come in handy in 4th year for Ron.
The Lost One chapter 7 . 11/26/2021
Awesome stuff.
HarrysInSomnia chapter 7 . 10/25/2021
AWWWWW
That was so cute!
I always try to look for stories of the weasleys before hogwarts but there aren't many
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2021
Awww...poor ickle ronniekins...anyway, that was really enjoyable to read
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2021
It was pretty good : )
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2020
Love this chapter so much, amazing character writing you can hear their voices in the way you’ve phrased their dialogue
benedettagaba chapter 7 . 4/3/2020
Awww
I love how you portayed baby Ronnie...Ron!
It was like reading the real Ron from the books, the relationship with his family was so cute and realistic
AstraInclinant010 chapter 7 . 12/3/2019
That was brilliant! The characterisation was spot on and I loved every single one of the scenes you wrote!
kunoichidelahoja chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
I love this fic!
I liked seeing more of the weasley clan and exploring things from ron's POV.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
This is so lovely! I really wish you'd've finished it, but thanks for posting as much as you did! Blessings, Sophia the Scribe
Jill chapter 7 . 9/2/2016
I'm sure you've heard this countless times, but this reaaally makes me want to re-read the first Harry Potter book now. I love Ron's reaction to getting Scabbers, his reaction to his old wand, his relationship with his mother, and even adding the Troll wrestling thing that the twins scared him with, and his fear of the sorting...It just makes the scene where you're introduced to Ron as a character so much brighter now. I think reading fanfiction that makes you want to gleefully revisit the actual series is proof enough that this was a really fantastic read. I just love the Weasleys, and I'm glad other people do too!
mumu chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
i can't believe the next chapter is not here:(((((((((((((
mumu chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
i don't know if you still come here to read the reply.
just want to tell you i love your story, "Ron" is "Ron".
this chapter completely expresses Scabbers is how important to him.
Scabbers was not just a rat (well, i don't mean that he is a human), it was something "Ron's".
English is not my mother tongue(i got horrible transcripts for english), i hope there is not so many grammatical errors.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
I like it but it does make me feel bad about Ron. His first wand a hand me down. Kinda wish Canon showed him gaining confidence when he finally got a brand new wand.