Reviews for A Mother's Love
KrazyKay24 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
this story was more than cracked out; it was totally fucked up!
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
So amazingly hot and sexy. Just. Omfg. I am dying in one corner right now. Foaming at themouth.. nosebleeding. Rocking backwards and fowards. Grinning like an idiot. :3 thank you for writing such a hot fanfic :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I love this story alot! I luv kisaita too much! Thanx for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Woohoo! That was fucking HILARIOUS! My sides hurt! That was perfect!
Hitty-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Yes he did. And that question he asked Itachi before he died made me bawl.
IShipAlmostAnythingYaoi chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I would review, but I don't know what to say... apart from the fact that I couldn't stop laughing and earned weird looks from my mother...
MadaSasu chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
valre chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Yes, extremely cracked out. But that's ok, it got us what we wanted.
Kryzanna chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is probably my favourite fanfic ever. I'm serious; I love Itachi and Sasuke's relationship and how he is with Kisame; everything about this is fantastic!
sun98 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
LOVE this story!
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
awesome :]
too many akatsuki members dying :'[ nyoooowhy itachiiiii
StarlightDark chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Nathan- Hi I'm an OC, my creator has collapsed due to laughing so much. Don't worry she's fine and she actually left a letter on a note for this review!
It says:
I love this! I haven't read anything that has made me laugh this hard before, I will probably end up telling a friend to read this!
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
omg, i have never loved mikoto more than i do right now, my god i sound like a dying hyena, truly amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I always love to reread this fic! It made me laugh a whole bunch and smile! Uchiha's sure are amazing! Mikoto is hilariously evil while Fugaku is so innocent and HAHAHHAH! Love this fic a bunch! Itachi is portrayed as such a cutie oh lawd!