Reviews for Everything
Ruby626 chapter 19 . 8/11
I'm aware that the last time you have updated this story was more than a year ago. However I'd like you to know that there are in fact faithful readers who are hooked by the awesomeness of your imaginary world. I really hope that one day you will come back and finish this story.
garnet86 chapter 19 . 2/17
I've recently stumbled across this story and I have to say that I love the unique way you're telling this story! I really like the tension between L and Light and hope that you're going to finish this one day - it really would be a shame to leave it like this because there's so many potential in this story!
MissLawlipop chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
I'm so happy you're deciding to continue this! I have all your Death Note stories in my favourites! I went to the site and it is only up to last chapter there as well. You should also update the story on here too! :D I LOVE how you made Near in this story. Love it so much! Please, please continue it!
LilyBoX chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
I feel so thankful to you because it was like there was any L/Light fictions I wanted to read. And I find yours in "ArchiveOfYourOwn" and I enjoyed myself so much that I couldn't not leave you a review.
Maybe it will motivate your to update soon(I'm hoping). But I know that you are busy so I'll be waiting for your next update.
Killua17 chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
Ya I'll be waiting! XD
ladypiton chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
Fantastic story!Your writing is excellent.I hope it's not abandoned...
Guest chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Jocelyne chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
Moriko Master of Games chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
Ahh! The sexual tension! I need another chapter! Please update! And make them kiss in an awkward situation :3 that'd be nice
ForeshadowedFate chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Well, I've got plenty to praise/criticize you on, so I'll just jump right in!

One of the things I love about this story is how much it applies to my senses. I mean, you have a LOT of vivid descriptions per chapter and it sometimes feels as if I'm actually there! I think the biggest occurrences of these would be when characters are eating or looking for something in a building (i.e. the hospital or Wammy's House). The food and architecture are so colorful that it's rare that I can't imagine what they're eating or where they're walking around.

The action scenes are exciting, as well! From Light's escape in the planned car accident to his getaway with L in the helicopter, the action/adventure was fun and enjoyable!

The bit of humor you threw in made me laugh and helped add to otherwise "bland" situations. I found most of it in the narrative, but it was still funny, nonetheless.

Now for the criticisms...

1.) At times, the characters were relatively in-character like the canon, but most of the time, it seems like almost everyone was OOC. I'd say a large part of it was the almost hatred between L and Light. At times, they were like the best of friends and almost lovers, but it seems like after they got to Wammy's, that all just fell apart. There really wasn't anymore teasing or joking - they were constantly at each other's throats and appeared very cold and uncaring to me. Also, I know Mello's in competition with Near because he's always in second to the latter, but I couldn't help but find how you had him making of him and verbally attacking him in front of everyone just kind of... well, not him. It also surprised me how Near and Mello acted towards Light, as well as his treatment of them. Oh, and L with Watari, as well. In my opinion, Watari is basically like L's father figure besides his assistant, and I just thought he behaved very callously and cold when it came to talking to him, like he didn't care about anything he said or did for him.

2.) Overall, the spelling isn't bad, but your punctuation could use some work and you sometimes confuse certain words (i.e. "to" and "too" or "there" and "their"). I'd just go back and take a look at it, if I were you.

3.) It almost appears as if Light is trying to take over L's title. I mean, I know he wants to be his assistant, but because of his actions, descriptions, and dialogue, it honestly seems like he's planning on killing him or something and fulfilling that role.

Negating those criticisms, though, this really is an interesting story and I would be VERY happy if you decided to continue it! Unfortunately, it's been more than a year since you last have, so I assume you're no longer updating, but maybe I'm just assuming too much. In any case, keep up the good work!
neko1998 chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
This is really good! I mean the story not the current incident... Somewhat. Anywho I can't wait for what's to come and what about L and Light I, we need more lemon TT
MalevolentMage chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
Awesome! Pwease write more? ;w;
Vega Nightshade chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Seriosuly. i'm an addict now. You have to continue :D
Wind Whisperer chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
Nice story, just found it... hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
Amazing story so far- can't wait till you update- you've kept to the original characters very well! Love death note.