Reviews for Lullaby
mmooch chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Yup, you can't compare Giles to any other man 'cause no other man - including her father - has dedicated his life to being by her side. Angel kinda did, but that was for his own redemption, so when he figured out that he didn't have to fight alongside Buffy to earn it, he cut and run.
eligin chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
There def. has to be more. Her stopping him is like we all breathed in, but are now holding our breath. Does she have more to say? Is there a something bad standing behind him that she has to take care of? Gives us just enough to know who won the bet.
mmooch chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
No! We need more B/G smoochies! Please write the last chapter with the ILYs and follow-up smoochies.
mmooch chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Eeee! I'm so excited! Go Buffy! Get your Watcher!
eligin chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
So cute the whole chapter, but Giles still came across cuter and huggable. I love the pov, but I love Buffy taking action as well, somehow it seems right that she opens the door to more between them. Can't wait to see how the picnic turns out.
eligin chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was good very,very good. You should continue this absolutely! One chapter for Buffy and how Giles views her as a daughter and one more to cure the angst and how they get together. I think you can do credit to the ship. Can't wait to read.
mmooch chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I vote for the Buffy POV if it's romantic as well. If she's only confirming his fears, then I don't think I want to read it; might screw up my little plot of land in Egypt. Very nice story though.
WeDon'tGoNowhereWithoutToast chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
"...even if he was sure that she was laughing at him rather than with him. For her, he didn't mind."

Favourite line!

It was beautiful! Please continue

D

(Good song aswell)

x x
Michamon chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Nice, romantic and poetic.

You must write Buffy POV. I repeat: You MUST.

P.S.: It's really your first fic? I can't believe it.

Very well done.