Reviews for Requiem For The Truth
christinemarie13 chapter 2 . 2/16
Aw I wanted to see the full reveal. But I liked this though it was a bit melancholy, especially Merlin's POV. Just want to wrap him in a hug.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Great story! *cries for Merlin*
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was brilliant! I love Arthur trying to understand his illusive servant. Good pov and characterization.
tkdprincess96 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
say, is there a sequel? cuz this is really good.
BeccaPotter1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Do you like Lord of the Rings or something? :) I love it, and the bit at the top is practically a quote :)

loved the story :)

APRP
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
What? That's the end? Noooooooooo! *sobs*

There must be another chapter! Pretty please? Your writing style is great, and I'm loving where this is going! :)
brickroad16 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Ooh, another lovely chapter! I really loved this line: "Merlin had driven away nearly everyone he loved." Because it's so true, isn't it? And that's the tragedy of Merlin's life, that he's the perfect blend of power and goodness, and yet is powerless to help those he loves the most.

If you're looking for ways to expand this, I'd love to see two more chapters - one from Gwen's POV and one from Morgana's. It'd be interesting to see the events of the finale through both of their eyes, especially since Morgana has been separated from them. But it's just a suggestion! :)
Nightmare-Naka chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Very elegant writing. I would love to see you continue this into the reveal.

I'm excited too but I don't think Merlin S3 will be aired where I am any time soon. We only just got season two...

Anyway keep up the good work.
cooking-ninja18 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
That was very well written! although... i personally think there should be another chapter, where merlin and arthur talk... it just seems incomplete to me... just saying. please consider it!
Rosie99 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Great story! I love it! Would love to know what happens next (hint hint) lol. Good job!
Alys5 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Really liked this. I'm also looking forward to the return tomorrow, got me in the mood.
Battie-4-Battie-boys chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
awwwwww, marvy. i have been away from Merlin stuff because of other things-but me thinks that this story has really gotten me excited for the new Merlin (tomorrow! eeeeek! just hope my little one is asleep by then) Please update soon! :P x
Red-Dragon-Thorn chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
*nods approvingly* gooood. very good. I like it. there is real emotion to the characters, and great depth. I would like to see how you cope with the revelation.
Shere'Lifsil chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I thought this was an absolutely wonderful story, you portray their feelings so well. I am really looking forward to season 3 now. You made my day.
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh, this was gorgeous! Arthur's dimness is so often played for laughs, but I like that you showed how astute he can be as well. Because he is a prince after all, and he needs to have some smarts! Haha, I also like your focus on their friendship, which really is the cornerstone of the show, and Merlin's agony over Morgana's fate, especially this line:

"The slightest mention of her now would make Merlin visibly wince; his mind a house in which she was the ghost."

Really great, and now I'm even more excited for season three, if that was even possible! :D